What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Invites WtF[nZb] - Beta testing!

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

klaagaaa

Blitz 1st Class
Hello, its been a while since we posted some news about coding, so here we come.


Finally we came up with threaded NZB Completion Checker, it currently only can check on usenetexpress and vipernews, but later we will add more providers :)

TOOL: url in our forum
NZBID = you can get it from url
PROVIDER = usenetexpress or vipernews

Result is:
Code:
Parsing NZB: *.nzb
Found 24 files and 638 segments totalling 0.45 GB
Available:   0 [0.00%], Missing:   0 [0.00%], Total:   0 [0.00%]
Available:   0 [0.00%], Missing:   0 [0.00%], Total:   0 [0.00%]
Available:  92 [14.42%], Missing:   1 [0.16%], Total:  93 [14.58%]
Available: 211 [33.07%], Missing:   1 [0.16%], Total: 212 [33.23%]
Available: 339 [53.13%], Missing:   1 [0.16%], Total: 340 [53.29%]
Available: 490 [76.80%], Missing:   1 [0.16%], Total: 491 [76.96%]
Available: 637 [99.84%], Missing:   1 [0.16%], Total: 638 [100.00%]

Result: missing 1/638 segments; 99.84% complete

Missing 0.00 MB
Verification took 0.947994947433 seconds

Njoy ;)


 

something

Blitz 1st Class
Can someone please confirm if the free account only has 100 API? Or the error I see is related to my nzbhydra setup? Also, is the any download limit with free tier?
 

klaagaaa

Blitz 1st Class
@something yep for now :)

Get your race cars ready, 3, 2,1, gogogo, ps if you take invite reply which one pls

Code:
807cefb84e347d307a0a4c579727c51b0d3bc26e
e9047538d52f48186d2d351868c7b5ced70c7b72
e60cb1713d351681f9decaf808d7e9aafc4e40b3
5c3c906a06f5e049859fa32b184587dea68af2cb
ea6df97cbdc6c0b9beb77b68a2d723c8c5c65c66
7a47894e41cf448b8e560e15add24155546fccaa
b6a92d9b3d45efcec0f730e0d1ce4097f9cbe294
6efd2607116d43f04923f0556d7f62278704b90d
f3780e27dcf4eb46cf9b28c2d9e3c8c6edca4574
0f24f29cad73053ecdc29eacab3e3bcb557af599
9bd667210f92261f9bc9c5df053ff471678a054c
7a2228a87e3539834f29ae8e35aec64b5e93412c
43b2a5c75eff68bdd2f6ca0ef66d9f38044a717c
8e521643d2fe4e381969b7138c8c8c5210e6a2c5
108aa2ff04333f900b85679ac0f011cc9ecbe3ca
4454be6b2eb7df6c54f307a6e42a252dd9e03c67
8e23cbc5e129c1a9179d0d5f4b9b1c52c2f1d8f9
3afcbfb62757e9f9368ae80682253629b6d7fb18
75371f3ecc6db47322c8ef64e0c4f770a16f7ef4
c594429c40cd46b0b86b68586130d4469654056e
47b098f98921c8872113feb684d224da25418b44
991f533e682426a86a5ae664de0eecc751c3ea6a
cfa0a01427959acf3bdea9d98aeee6f133d48edb
e7f4e53c204de2613e53d2a5eca55b0d018189f8
cce33aca518f2e86fed0cd3c0046ef5ce1fa88a6
139f46ba712d738c6b0de8d5e5ff7f0410c2949d
e7a193527edecabaa24612660ab17d27f5511001
0a5c49fbd38c1b13c47cc19d0a20538d9b3f97d8
5cc81febb21306b3301968368e4498b07e523718
ed1ff73eddc482e49964985d3daa9e908003add0
7778c34130371c2a6c349fc2b1064c0b673d47d5
df2cd25aa0286d45c56b17cbaeccf1f7d67e58a9
2e28ee87d39a8301635dd782c062713b2995f879
ohh crap snab craby crab xD Look at this numbers:
Code:
+----------------------------------+-----------+

|WtF[nZb] total uploaded releases  |   3,637,180 |

+----------------------------------+-----------+

|WtF[nZb] total size uploaded      | 3697.88 TB |

+----------------------------------+-----------+

|WtF[nZb] today uploaded releases  |   57,652   |

+----------------------------------+-----------+

|WtF[nZb] today uploaded size      |  39.34 TB|

+----------------------------------+-----------+

|Indexed releases                  | 3,637,182 |

+----------------------------------+-----------+

|Releases files count              | 97,108,287|

+----------------------------------+-----------+

|Releases files size               |  3697.88 TB|

+----------------------------------+-----------+
 
Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads


Development Donations

 

Trending

Top