What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Windows Nvidia GPU patch

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
I know this isn't the best fit for most of us as we run Ubuntu (the Ubuntu patch has already been discussed), but this is the windows version. In simple terms it removes the 2 stream limit Nvidia impose on consumer hardware in an attempt to justify the Quadro line with it's 'unlimited' stream support.

Last edited:

Sn0wed

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
I know this isn't the best fit for most of us as we run Ubuntu (the Ubuntu patch has already been discussed), but this is the windows version. In simple terms it removes the 2 stream limit Nvidia impose on consumer hardware in an attempt to justify the Quadra line with it's 'unlimited' stream support.
Thanks for the update, I use the Ubuntu version of this patch and it works great. (Not through Docker) The ability to have multiple HW transcodes is amazing 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is not running Plex in Docker.

turner123

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Thanks for the update, I use the Ubuntu version of this patch and it works great. (Not through Docker) The ability to have multiple HW transcodes is amazing 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is not running Plex in Docker.
Can you point me in the direction of the ubuntu version of this as i have a spare i7 4790k and 1080ti as i mved over to my DS1515+ but even thats spare now, but would like to get the i7 machine going to some good use

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.