What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Invites [W] Usenet4all, Newz-complex, Baconbits [H] DrunkenSlug, DogNZB

bingox

Blitz 3rd Class
they are open to invites but : "Please note that the selling, trading or public giving away of our invitations is strictly forbidden, and will result in you and your entire invite tree being banned. This includes offering to give away our invitations on public forums. " (and this rule is in all private trackers by the way)

samizwat

Blitz 2nd Class
I know that.

But there are no applications possible and i don't have friends who are in private trackers either IRL or online. I just have to hope for the best. :(

In fact I see people here in this page asking for BTN and PTP... do people who have PTP or BTN actually give away invites to strangers???? I'd feel ridiculous just asking but hey if you tell me some people just don't care then i'll sure as hell open a thread!

Since you seem very aware of stuff is usenet4all and newz-complex even worth it if i have dog slug geek and those infamous other 2?

bingox

Blitz 3rd Class
i can assure you no one is risking his/her ptp/btn account by inviting a stranger , i am like you i am not in u4a and newz-c yet :( so can't answer you

samizwat

Blitz 2nd Class
This person asking - in return for OMG and Slug got 2 replies o_O

I think i'm gonna bite the bullet and not care about appearing totally moronic and make a thread asking too. like, what the hell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.