Invites [W] Looking for DrunkenSlug, omgwtfnzbs and simplynzbs invite

jcluney

Blitz 2nd Class
Original poster
Hi,
I am looking for DrunkenSlug, omgwtfnzbs and simplynzbs invite. I have a few nzbplanet invites left to offer in return.
Thanks,

MeatSection

Blitz 3rd Class
You're good to go enjoy and the price is well worth the service provided. DS is one of the better indexers I pay.

-MeatSection

Erebus

Blitz 3rd Class
FreeLancer
I'm new to this usenet stuff I come from private trackers. Would anyone kindly share an invite to DS so I can start my magical journey. I would greatly appreciate it :)

• Love
Reactions: Admin9705
Assists Greatly with Development Costs

MeatSection

Blitz 3rd Class
I'm new to this usenet stuff I come from private trackers. Would anyone kindly share an invite to DS so I can start my magical journey. I would greatly appreciate it :)

@Erebus Let the journey begin, check your PM and e-mail you sent me. Enjoy and pay it forward - keep the community a community.

-MeatSection

MeatSection

Blitz 3rd Class
@MeatSection Thank you so much! I still have much to learn as all this is very complex. I really appreciate the invite. :)
No problem been doing this for a minute so if you have questions hit me up, I still learn something new to break every day.

-MeatSection

rread1

Blitz 3rd Class
You're good to go enjoy and the price is well worth the service provided. DS is one of the better indexers I pay.

-MeatSection
If you have anymore drunken slug invites I would love one too. I have planet in return if you need it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Trending