What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Utterly confused over radarr/sonarr save paths

dallensmith

FreeLancer
Everything I am reading says to save to /mnt/unionfs/movies or /mnt/unionfs/tv
Those dir's dont exist, but they exist in the root folder
are those the ones i am sposed to use?

I am using the blitz w/ encryption

I have no idea where I am sposed to save files and how they are moved to the tdrive or why

I have read the wikki over and over again.
I just want the basic setup and am not trying to do anything special

I just have no idea where I should d/l files to and once I do figure that out, then what do I have to do with them?

please someone explain this to me

dallensmith

FreeLancer
PGUI is giving me these errors now:

==> /plexguide/logs/pgblitz.log <==

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-gcrypt.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gcrypt: Invalid argument

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-gdrive.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-tcrypt.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tcrypt: Invalid argument

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-tdrive.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument

M

MrDoob

sudo mkdir -p /mnt/unionfs/{tv,movies}

Have fun ;)

Ignore it .. this have all users but all works ;)

dallensmith

FreeLancer
sudo mkdir -p /mnt/unionfs/{tv,movies}

Have fun ;)

Ignore it .. this have all users but all works ;)
thank you MrDoob

In case anyone was being dumb like me, here is what I figured out by reading a post
I set the download paths for movies and tv to /mnt/downloads/movies/ or /mnt/downloads/tv/
once I did that, everything worked

M

MrDoob

For the downloads is everytime the client folder

/mnt/downloads/{{CLIENT}}/

Then tv for tv
Movies for movies

M

MrDoob

T

TheShadow

Your library path in radarr and sonarr should be /mnt/unionfs/tv and /mnt/unionfs/movies

What you did is incorrect and won't work. You can use the mass editor to change the root paths in arr for stuff you already added.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.