What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved UnionFS not reading Tcrypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Downloaded a file via SabNZBd, it post processed and put it in the appropriate /downloads/tv folder.

It then appeared in /unionfs/tv, and uploaded to my Team Drive.

However once it uploaded, and the PGBlitz script removed the local file from /downloads/tv, the file also disappeared from /unionfs/tv

I can still see the file (encrypted) in the Team Drive, however my server isn't reading it.

This is the error I'm getting in /var/plexguide/logs/rclone-tcrypt.log

Code:
2019/04/26 12:51:52 NOTICE: Encrypted drive 'tcrypt:': ChangeNotify was unable to decrypt "vpp62o40qs6887vp53v0hsevt4": Bad PKCS#7 padding - too long
2019/04/26 12:59:02 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/04/26 13:02:15 NOTICE: Encrypted drive 'tcrypt:': ChangeNotify was unable to decrypt "viok35c9h0a4oqjgnci2rcf18g/vduup32q8al7rge4gkeoagqlac": Bad PKCS#7 padding - not all the same
TCrypt RClone Mount service seems to be running OK.

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
Did you try a reboot? This sounds stupid, but you'll be surprised.
Yes I did - no change.

It obviously can't read the encrypted file it uploaded. So I'm wondering - are all the Team Drive users supposed to be using the same encryption passwords? Looking at the rclone.conf, they are all using different password/password2.

If they are different from the rclone mount read encryption password- wouldn't that explain why it can't ready the tcrypt?

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
Anyone?

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
This was fixed by the 8.6.2 update. Thanks

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

hooper

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Donor
the passwords shown in rclone.conf are obfuscated. use the command rclone reveal with the hash values from the rclone.conf and it will show you the actual password being used.

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
All good- see my comment above- the issue has been fixed.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.