What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved Unable to setup PG Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheerer

Blitz 3rd Class
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - VPS
I had some problems last night with access to my Google Drives and it appeared to be an authentication problem, so decided to reset everything and setup PG Clone again, however...

I am unable to obtain a Client ID in order to setup PG Blitz, the referenced site OAuth.pgblitz.com does not appear to be working and is showing a default Plesk page.

It also appears that pgclone.pgblitz is doing the same, am I missing something or is something broken!!!!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I had some problems last night with access to my Google Drives and it appeared to be an authentication problem, so decided to reset everything and setup PG Clone again, however...

I am unable to obtain a Client ID in order to setup PG Blitz, the referenced site OAuth.pgblitz.com does not appear to be working and is showing a default Plesk page.

View attachment 3406

View attachment 3407

It also appears that pgclone.pgblitz is doing the same, am I missing something or is something broken!!!!
just visit http://pgblitz.wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.