What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Chat Ultimate Software Selection Diagram

Pleximus

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi All, there was a nice decision tree diagram on this site before... It was showing the different media box software one can use to build the ultimate server.
Can someone post it on this thread? I can't find it anywhere and I'm looking to add other types of media to my server. Thx!

Last edited:

mythbuster

Blitz 3rd Class

I know exactly what you are talking about - I thought it was under the Server Planning section of the install wiki on Github, but can't find it there or anywhere else. The closest thing I could find was this: https://pgblitz.com/threads/the-plexguide-app-map.3076/#lg=thread-3076&slide=0

It's not a decision tree, but seems to be a fairly all-inclusive list of app options. Hopefully someone else knows where to find the decision tree, or has a copy saved?

Edit: Did a little more digging and found it on imgur - see top of post.
Looks like maybe it didn't survive the transition from the old site to the new one? Either way big thanks to the creator, @flicker-rate. Immensely useful and I love the sense of humor!

Last edited:

Pleximus

Blitz 3rd Class

I know exactly what you are talking about - I thought it was under the Server Planning section of the install wiki on Github, but can't find it there or anywhere else. The closest thing I could find was this: https://pgblitz.com/threads/the-plexguide-app-map.3076/#lg=thread-3076&slide=0

It's not a decision tree, but seems to be a fairly all-inclusive list of app options. Hopefully someone else knows where to find the decision tree, or has a copy saved?

Edit: Did a little more digging and found it on imgur - see top of post.
Looks like maybe it didn't survive the transition from the old site to the new one? Either way big thanks to the creator, @flicker-rate. Immensely useful and I love the sense of humor!
That’s exactly it!

Thank you very much!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SirTranceALoT Ideas & Suggestions 0