What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Trying to Install Bazarr Subtitle Manager for Sonarr-Radarr

Escondido

Blitz Sergeant
I came across a really cool program that sounds like it's similar to NzbHydra, but for managing subtitles. It has reverse proxy capabilities too.

I tried the initial cmd to get it installed, but it threw up a bunch of errors I do not understand. So onward to Portainer.

I was able to grab the image from https://hub.docker.com/r/morpheus65535/bazarr/ in Portainer. However, I have no idea how to deploy it as a Container or setup the reverse proxy.

Does anybody know of newbie friendly tutorials that could break it down on how to set things up ?

Escondido

Blitz Sergeant
Yeah, I must have missed that it was already included. I couldn't find it in the menu. Is it possible to have it added to the menu?

SandWizard

Blitz Noob
Any news on this? Am getting the error: "Path doesn't seem to be valid" on all series and movies. Tried ansible-role, but no luck..

WSinclair

Blitz 3rd Class
Donor
I’ll focus on it tonight. No one one provided feedback on correct paths :D
Sorry for the late reply. Seems I never posted the update.

If you are referring to paths in Bazarr, this is what I did to match the folder locations

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 7.59.02 PM.png

It should be the same for Radarr, except for movies of course.

Hopefully that info is useful.

Also, I had the problem where Bazarr did not save the configuration files such that I would have to re-input all of the required settings. Not sure what causes that though. It happens sometimes when I restart Bazarr in Portainer or might have been a plexguide update.

I do not recall ever seeing the config files in opt/appdata/bazarr. It seems always empty.

The other thing is that there appears to be authentication for Bazarr that anyone with the right URL can enter. I think there is something for that in Plexguide, but bear with me. I am still new to all this.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

macfreaker

Blitz Sergeant
Since today busy to install bazarr but it seems not work because of wrong path. Have tried different things like described in the this post but it doesn't help. Anyone got this good working ?

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 10.48.45.png

jak64950

Blitz 2nd Class
Donor
Since today busy to install bazarr but it seems not work because of wrong path. Have tried different things like described in the this post but it doesn't help. Anyone got this good working ?
The settings I posted have worked for me. Changing the volumes in the docker container and the paths in bazarr settings seem to work. It does take a while for it to scan your library though. The path in bazarr should be /tv/..., at least it is for me.

Attachments

macfreaker

Blitz Sergeant
I see now in portainer that the folders are not linked. I see this in portainer (screenshot).

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 16.57.36.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.