What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Traefik not deploying - what am I missing?

timmeh

Respected Member
PG Version
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Hi guys,

Noob here so please be patient with me. I'm running a fresh install of PGBlitz on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS on a Hetzner box.

Went through the install process with the video, no problem. Bought a domain with Godaddy/Cloudflare CDN.

I then went to launch Traefik with portainer following the wiki and vids but it keeps failing and I'm not sure why. I've followed other guides on this forum to troubleshoot, but I'm still not having any luck.

I've set up CNAMEs for apps, although I'm only using portainer in this instance. I have tried both Godaddy and Cloudflare setups and I'm not getting anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help. Feel totally at sea with this.

Timmeh!

timmeh

Respected Member
Thanks for getting back to me. I'll do a fresh install and test on a Hetzner cloud tomorrow.
If that works what does that mean for my current box? Should I just do a total fresh install on this as well?

timmeh

Respected Member
I may have a clue why this isn't working - if I go to portainer.domain it takes me to a nextcloud login screen. Does this help identify why this might not be working?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
usually testing it against something else helps unconver issues first. the upside is the cloud is 1 euro penny per hour, no more than 2.49 euro per month with a dedicated IP. Great for testing!

timmeh

Respected Member
usually testing it against something else helps unconver issues first. the upside is the cloud is 1 euro penny per hour, no more than 2.49 euro per month with a dedicated IP. Great for testing!
Cool, I'll give it a go tomorrow. Cheers.

T

TheShadow

Actually to fix this, just go to PG Box, select Core apps, exit, repeat for community apps. Then redeploy traefik to fix.

timmeh

Respected Member
I'd made an error when installing the ubuntu image - I'd used the nextcloud version and hadn't done my CNAME's properly as a result - it kept defaulting to nextcloud. A fresh install of ubuntu and it worked first time... thanks for you help.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I'd made an error when installing the ubuntu image - I'd used the nextcloud version and hadn't done my CNAME's properly as a result - it kept defaulting to nextcloud. A fresh install of ubuntu and it worked first time... thanks for you help.
thanks for the follow up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors