What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved Traefik / godaddy - Information for Traefik

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenzo86

PG Version
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Hi guys, just running through the steps.

I logged in to godaddy domain manager through gsuite (DNS console) and added a wildcard which pointed to the seedbox IP.
I am not quite sure how to get the API key and secret key. The wiki mentions going to a link - but I didn't make a godaddy account as my domain is linked to godaddy through gsuite and gsuite gives me already made credentials to log on to the console - where I can't see any options for "keys"
Signing in to the developer portal with the credentials for godaddy dns suite doesn't seem to work.

Do I need to make a separate godaddy account and generate an API/secret? Although that wouldn't be linked to the domain. Cam I link the made account to the domain i got via gsuite?

Any ideas?

https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Traefik-Providers#c-information-for-traefik

EDIT - I've been told I should be selecting "gcloud" - deploying traefik then asks me for GCE file and GCE project - the wiki doesn't have much on this - any ideas what these are?

Last edited:

duckstain

Hi guys, just running through the steps.

I logged in to godaddy domain manager through gsuite (DNS console) and added a wildcard which pointed to the seedbox IP.
I am not quite sure how to get the API key and secret key. The wiki mentions going to a link - but I didn't make a godaddy account as my domain is linked to godaddy through gsuite and gsuite gives me already made credentials to log on to the console - where I can't see any options for "keys"
Signing in to the developer portal with the credentials for godaddy dns suite doesn't seem to work.

Do I need to make a separate godaddy account and generate an API/secret? Although that wouldn't be linked to the domain. Cam I link the made account to the domain i got via gsuite?

Any ideas?

https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Traefik-Providers#c-information-for-traefik
I've been working on the very same issue today and was able to solve it using this.

Great guide walking you through moving your gsuite created domain to cloudflare and then generating your api there.

kenzo86

I've been working on the very same issue today and was able to solve it using this.

Great guide walking you through moving your gsuite created domain to cloudflare and then generating your api there.
Thanks bud. I'll have a look!

EDIT: it worked. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.