What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Traefik failing deployment upon portainer check

Reconos

PG Version
Server Type
Local - Virtual Machine
Whelp, i need some help, or some ideas where to look.

I have been using PGblitz for almost 6 months now without any mayor problems, except for the ones i've made myself, but now im pretty damn lost on how to continue.

Here's a bit backstory on the problem.

Im running the server on an oracle vm, hosted at home on my own server.
About a week ago, i decided to move my PG from an ubuntu 18 with GUI, to an Ubuntu 18 Server.
- I backed up everything throu PG on the old server.
- Shut the old server down
- installed a new, with same IP as the old one
- installed PG
- setup PGmove with correct information
- Installed the same apps as the old server had.
- installed the backups
- ran Traefik setup (it didn't give me any errors on this deployment)
- Setup Oauth (Found out yesterday that i have been using wrong app id and secret)
- Secured with Port Guard

Now, everything seemed fine, and i was happy as i could be, the move seemed to be a success.

2 days ago, i noticed upon logging in to the terminal, that traefik told me it wasn't deployed correct. But, i could without any problems visit all of my subdomains, without cert errors.
As i didn't want to see the error message everytime i logged in, i decided to redeploy traefik.

1st time - Failed after passing the initial 60+10 seconds wait and redeploying portainer
2nd time - Failed after passing the initial 60+10 seconds wait and redeploying portainer

Throu Pgblitz i was told to pull both pgbox: core and and pgbox: community, and then redeploy

3 time - Failed after passing the initial 60+10 seconds wait and redeploying portainer
4 time - checked that every setting in traefik was looking right, double checked the api key and secret from my godaddy account. - Failed after passing the initial 60+10 seconds wait and redeploying portainer

Now im awaiting the "Too many certificates already issued....." "ban"

Where should i look to see if i have made any mistakes? I haven't changed anything manually outside the PG scripts

Reconos

Portforwarding hasn't changed between moving servers, and port 9000 is not forwarded, only 443, 80 and 32400
During the deployment, i can access portainer.domain.dk, and get the cert error. but the site is accessible, until it fails the deployment

Reconos

this is the error traefik throws me whenever i try to deploy a duckdns domain:
Code:
time="2019-08-03T12:49:45+02:00" level=warning msg="unable to find the IP address for the container \"/oauth\": the server is ignored",
time="2019-08-03T12:49:46+02:00" level=error msg="undefined backend 'backend-oauth' for frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14. Skipping frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14...",
time="2019-08-03T12:49:56+02:00" level=warning msg="unable to find the IP address for the container \"/oauth\": the server is ignored",
time="2019-08-03T12:49:57+02:00" level=error msg="undefined backend 'backend-oauth' for frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14. Skipping frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14...",
time="2019-08-03T12:50:51+02:00" level=error msg="Unable to obtain ACME certificate for domains \"rvtest.duckdns.org\" : unable to generate a certificate for the domains [rvtest.duckdns.org]: acme: Error -> One or more domains had a problem:\n[rvtest.duckdns.org] acme: error: 403 :: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:unauthorized :: Incorrect TXT record \"parrNEjtqIdKhjl2V9udczlzSBVGnWB4gPafdPLSgN4\" found at _acme-challenge.rvtest.duckdns.org, url: \n",
time="2019-08-03T12:50:56+02:00" level=error msg="undefined backend 'backend-oauth' for frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14. Skipping frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14...",
time="2019-08-03T12:50:57+02:00" level=warning msg="unable to find the IP address for the container \"/oauth\": the server is ignored",
time="2019-08-03T12:51:00+02:00" level=error msg="undefined backend 'backend-oauth' for frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14. Skipping frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14...",
time="2019-08-03T12:51:00+02:00" level=warning msg="unable to find the IP address for the container \"/oauth\": the server is ignored",
time="2019-08-03T12:51:01+02:00" level=error msg="undefined backend 'backend-oauth' for frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-13. Skipping frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-13...",
time="2019-08-03T12:51:06+02:00" level=warning msg="unable to find the IP address for the container \"/oauth\": the server is ignored",
time="2019-08-03T12:51:07+02:00" level=error msg="undefined backend 'backend-oauth' for frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14. Skipping frontend frontend-Host-oauth->redacted<-dk-14...",
time="2019-08-03T12:51:59+02:00" level=warning msg="unable to find the IP address for the container \"/oauth\": the server is ignored",

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors