What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Traefik deployed correctly but cannot access domain from outside LAN

agentchromatic7

Oh.... re-read OP

Its not ESXI.. There is a setting in VMWARE workstation somewhere that "shares" host ip or assigns a new one. Have a dig around. Think its when you create the VM but might be when you edit it as well.
This is where you have to select the Bridge network in order for it to read the VM as a separate machine. However, even if I select VM0 it does not translate into the system recognizing it as such.

You can also change it here, but no dice. It doesn't work.

fr0sty

Staff
Donor
What happens when you connect a LAN cable? I've never Wifi main/network box's before. Also try the checkbox "replicate physical" in second picture. Otherwise hit up some vm forums as im out of ideas.

agentchromatic7

What happens when you connect a LAN cable? I've never Wifi main/network box's before. Also try the checkbox "replicate physical" in second picture. Otherwise hit up some vm forums as im out of ideas.
Only problem is that my modem and router are on the other side of the house lol I will take my computer over there just to see if it works. If it does I'll have to run a ethernet cord through the attic i suppose.

I did try replicate physical and no dice either. I will try to hit up some VM forums as you suggest. Thank you for taking the time Fr0sty and everyone!

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors