What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Traefik deploy error..

smithy_d

PG Version
Server Type
Remote - VPS
When I deploy Traefik, I found below error and deployment has FAILED too.. Could you pls suggest me how to fix?

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Error starting container a8bce1b28f9661e2f5d560caf92ffe401376bb55467f52f5c3ac117a4fbad3f8: 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (\"driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint traefik (55a36b234ce5be53d6f3b4a69a4e6870205d56078b3e4f3a6eb826ed956d8b44): listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use\")"}

doperyde

Respected Member
Staff
Based on the error message, it looks like something on your system may already be using port 80. You might try a reboot and then try again.
If it does the same after reboot, try using something like sudo netstat -anp | grep :80 to see if you can determine what is using the port already.

smithy_d

Based on the error message, it looks like something on your system may already be using port 80. You might try a reboot and then try again.
If it does the same after reboot, try using something like sudo netstat -anp | grep :80 to see if you can determine what is using the port already.
Thanks, I already deployed Traefik and it is fine. But when I tried to install Plex in PG Box Core App, I found this error and it doesn't let me install... Any idea to fix?

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": true, "cmd": "cat /var/plexguide/plex.extension", "delta": "0:00:00.003585", "end": "2019-07-20 11:13:41.585103", "msg": "non-zero return code", "rc": 1, "start": "2019-07-20 11:13:41.581518", "stderr": "cat: /var/plexguide/plex.extension: No such file or directory", "stderr_lines": ["cat: /var/plexguide/plex.extension: No such file or directory"], "stdout": "", "stdout_lines": []}

doperyde

Respected Member
Staff
you need to provide more details about your system
OS/distro and which version of PGB
also which plex container option you chose

doperyde

Respected Member
Staff
you should have had 3 options to pick for the actual plex container that was deployed, i can't recall what they are off the top of my head. there was a tweak made with them just today. You might want to try choosing a different one in that selection process.

smithy_d

you should have had 3 options to pick for the actual plex container that was deployed, i can't recall what they are off the top of my head. there was a tweak made with them just today. You might want to try choosing a different one in that selection process.
How can I do it? Please help me. I been looking for a fix... Thanks in adv

doperyde

Respected Member
Staff
go back into the app deploy and go thru the process to install plex
pay attention thru the process as there will be one of the prompts, i believe it is before the local/remote option that gives a 1 / 2 / 3 selection. try option 1.

smithy_d

go back into the app deploy and go thru the process to install plex
pay attention thru the process as there will be one of the prompts, i believe it is before the local/remote option that gives a 1 / 2 / 3 selection. try option 1.
I did. It is Option 1 I selected. But that error shows up and can't able to install.

doperyde

Respected Member
Staff
give me more details about your remote VPS, do you have true root on it? are you running as root or using sudo as a user matched to 1000:1000? or something else?
were you running an earlier version of pgb? is this a fresh OS install?
have you tried to navigate to the path to see if it exists and what permissions are on the dirs/files?

smithy_d

give me more details about your remote VPS, do you have true root on it? are you running as root or using sudo as a user matched to 1000:1000? or something else?
were you running an earlier version of pgb? is this a fresh OS install?
have you tried to navigate to the path to see if it exists and what permissions are on the dirs/files?
Yes, server is 100% root access and PGB version I installed is 8.6.10. And it is fresh Ubuntu 18.04 installed on it. Now I reboot the server, after rebooted, Traefik became Undeployed. And when I now tried to deploy again, it shows below error message:

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Error starting container a8bce1b28f9661e2f5d560caf92ffe401376bb55467f52f5c3ac117a4fbad3f8: 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (\"driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint traefik (55a36b234ce5be53d6f3b4a69a4e6870205d56078b3e4f3a6eb826ed956d8b44): listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use\")"}

Then as u suggested, I run sudo netstat -anp | grep :80 but it says "sudo: netstat: command not found"....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors