What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Torrents not seeding (Hetzner dedi)

zlifno

I've tried private and public torrents but for all of them upload speed is 0. I'm using qbittorrent, tracker is in working status and It shows the number of leechers connected. I've tried speeding on two separate Hetzner servers and got the same results. Any ideas on whats going on?

doggy28

Donor
Im having the same issue. disable torrent auto que, stop and start the torrent manually and check you are connectable from the tracker. I reopened and closed ports again as well.. made some difference so i'm seeding a bit but not as much as rutorrent

M

MrDoob

949 torrents seeding
Active 2

And I use ruTorrent , all works perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

sconnery

Respected Member
FreeLancer
Donor
Hey all, I have a dedi server, and am trying to seed on it tried numerous torrents but it wont seed about say 100kbps , i have 2 peers leeching out of 50 available . I have tried increasing upload slots etc. no luck. Any ideas?

doggy28

Donor
Hey all, I have a dedi server, and am trying to seed on it tried numerous torrents but it wont seed about say 100kbps , i have 2 peers leeching out of 50 available . I have tried increasing upload slots etc. no luck. Any ideas?
which app ? rutorrent works well for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.