What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion torrents from seedbox, usenet from plexguide

gngrninja

Blitz 3rd Class
I have plexguide setup on hetzner utilizing radarr, sonarr, nzbhydra, nzbget, jackett, & deluge. I also have a seedbox with a different hosting company utilizing rtorrent/rutorrent & autodl-irssi. What would the most efficient way be to get releases from the seedbox to my google drives but also have sonarr & radarr be aware of those releases? Should I move them from the seedbox to plexguide and import manually there, or is there a way to upload from seedbox to google but have radarr and sonarr aware that those releases are present?

Someone please advise. Thanks!

gadgethome

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Out of interest as I thinking of doing something similar, which hertzner package are you using and what is the performance like for plex/emby? Thanks

gngrninja

Blitz 3rd Class
I started with the 2vCPU & 8GB RAM with a 300GB Volume which performed beautifully, both with the downloads and plex. Now I use a local plex VM to view and have actually upgraded the vCPU & RAM of the Hetzner instance to try and maximize speed.

gadgethome

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
I started with the 2vCPU & 8GB RAM with a 300GB Volume which performed beautifully, both with the downloads and plex. Now I use a local plex VM to view and have actually upgraded the vCPU & RAM of the Hetzner instance to try and maximize speed.
Thanks for info.

Do you need 300GB Volume when you have gsuite?

gngrninja

Blitz 3rd Class
I think I'm actually either going to just make the Volume bigger or possibly make it bigger with multiple volumes in raid or something. I dunno, have some exploring to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Trending