The PlexGuide App Map

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Blitz 2nd Class
Original poster
Staff
With PlexGuide having grown to include a TON of apps, I tend to get lost even after being familiar with everything for a while now.

I took some time to make a flowchart which shows the various categories of the apps to help you organize your thoughts and make decisions on how you want to build your own PlexGuide setup.

It's definitely not perfect but I think it's a good start! I'm currently missing all the official PG apps (blitz, guard, etc.). As they've often changed and I haven't played with them much, I'll need to read up on what they all do (as long as the wiki has the info).

Let me know what you think!

FYI @Admin9705 this is what I mentioned ;)

Plexguide Apps.png

thepj

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Cadvisor is an option? I don't see it in the install list of PG Apps on the wiki :'(

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Blitz 2nd Class
Original poster
Staff
Cadvisor is an option? I don't see it in the install list of PG Apps on the wiki :'(
It's on the latest build anyways, also Nextcloud is not there anymore but it's on the wiki so I'm not sure what's up to date everywhere. Definitely need to consolidate the wiki and the resources here to avoid confusion.

Reactions: thepj

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
nice !

VOTE 4 STICKY or upload in the WikI.

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Holy s*hit ...

This nice (y)(y)(y)

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Much appreciated! I'm working on adding hyperlinks to everything. Since it can be downloaded as an HTML file, it will be pretty damn useful!
Haha probably need an update? I'll make sure to post it to the github today. forgot about how great of a map yo umade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.