Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Gifted

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-10-02

Creator: Matt Nix

Cast: Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Natalie Alyn Lind, Percy Hynes White, Sean Teale, Jamie Chung, Emma Dumont, Blair Redford, Anjelica Bette Fellini, Coby Bell, Grace Byers

Overview: A suburban couple's ordinary lives are rocked by the sudden discovery that their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Yes I saw Season 1. Still have to catch up on season 2. It is one of the better Marvel series I've seen next to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. wich is unbeatable imho. It takes place in the X-men universe, not my fav universe to hang out but this show I loved.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Supergirl, arrow and Legends of tomorrow are DC comics series. Marvel rivalry haha. But yeah +1 on the Marvel tip. Specially the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the tie-ins with the series like Daredevil, The Punisher, Agent Carter, Iron fist, Johny Cage, Jessica Jones (although I didn't really like the second season) and ofcourse Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I always love how they get Stan Lee into those series and movies. I never watched supergirl though? That any good?

Xployt

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Sponsor
Patron
I'll have to start watching this series soon!

I'm also looking forward to The Punisher which is out on the 18th of this month I believe.

Reactions: SirTranceALoT

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Staff
That's one I still have to watch.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Trending