What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Still stuck in /mnt/move

rcarteraz

@Admin9705 I'm still getting quite a few downloads that get stuck in /mnt/move and will not upload. I currently have 98gb of files in /mnt/move which on a GCE server and its limited space is definitely a problem. I've tried re-deploying PGBlitz, numerous times but they just want upload. Is there any commands to manually force it to move to the gdsa account so it uploads as it is intended to do?

GCE 7.6.11

M

MrDoob

Open Putty :
typ :

first method ( Terminal based )
1) su
2) cd /opt/appdata/pgblitz/logs/
3) ls
4) nano <name>.log

for exit press STRG + X & N

Then you can see whats wrong.
-----
Second method:

1.) su
2.) /opt/appdata/pgblitz/logs/
3.) apt install mc && mc
4.) now you can see everything.

for exit press F10

Last edited by a moderator:

rcarteraz

Open Putty :
typ :

first method ( Terminal based )
1) su
2) cd /opt/appdata/pgblitz/logs/
3) ls
4) nano <name>.log

for exit press STRG + X & N

Then you can see whats wrong.
-----
Second method:

1.) du
2.) /opt/appdata/pgblitz/logs/
3.) apt install mc && mc
4.) now you can see everything.

for exit press F1ü.
Okay, I’ll do this to see what’s going on but the big question is how do I get them to upload so I can recover the space they are using. They’re not moving on their own.

M

MrDoob

Do you have redeploy PGBlitz?
The api-codes are correckt ?

rcarteraz

I’ve tried redeploying PGBlitz but that does nothing. It’s not every thing. The majority of stuff uploads no problem but for some reason some don’t and it’s builds up when you do a lot of transfers. Nearly 100gb right now. Everything is configured correctly.

krisekman

I experience the same on a Hetzner CX51 VPS. Gonna try a fresh install with the latest PG version to see if that fixes it.

pYTTH

Staff
have you checked if you create a file, example.txt in /mnt/move/movies if you see it in your gdrive?

krisekman

I think it has to do with slow I/O speed on Hetzner VPS. I’ve set up anew on a dedi and it’s running smooth now.

timmeh

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm experiencing the same issue at the moment using a Hetzner dedi auction box. I've got 1TB stuck in /mnt/move(/tv and /movies) with random downloads being stuck there, whilst some are uploaded properly.
Was a server upgrade the answer? Or was this a setup issue?

PlexFan

Staff
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm experiencing the same issue at the moment using a Hetzner dedi auction box. I've got 1TB stuck in /mnt/move(/tv and /movies) with random downloads being stuck there, whilst some are uploaded properly.
Was a server upgrade the answer? Or was this a setup issue?
could be both. For pg9, Admin mentioned an overhaul of the upload system

timmeh

could be both. For pg9, Admin mentioned an overhaul of the upload system
(y)
In the meantime, I've tried manually moving files but am being told that the files already exist, or directories are not empty...
mv: cannot create directory '/mnt/unionfs/movies/Dangerous Liaisons (1988)': File exists
mv: inter-device move failed: '/mnt/move/movies/Delicatessen (1991)' to '/mnt/unionfs/movies/Delicatessen (1991)'; unable to remove target: Directory not empty
Can I delete the existing files is in the /mnt/move/ directory without NZBGET/Sonarr/Radarr trying to download it again?
And how do I move files which have "not empty" directories?

Last edited:

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
Most of the time you'll find that data doesn't make it from downloads to move, usually because sonarr/radarr doesn't pick the file name up - the folder name will be fine, but the file is still random alphanumeric. If you look at the appropriate logs, you'll see why... hint: its a radarr/sonarr issue, not a PG issue.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors