What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Star Trek: Sitevery

introvertmouse

Blitz Sergeant
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Star Trek: Discovery

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-09-24

Creator: Bryan Fuller, Alex Kurtzman

Cast: Sonequa Martin-Green, Doug Jones, Jason Isaacs, Anthony Rapp, Mary Wiseman

Overview: Follow the voyages of Starfleet on their missions to discover new worlds and new life forms, and one Starfleet officer who must learn that to truly understand all things alien, you must first understand yourself.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Yeah loved it too. Brilliant show.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Yeah loved it too. Brilliant show.
honestly, they can just keep going with this; the reset the time line; a smart move that was done with the recent movies.

reekaro

Blitz 3rd Class
I love that this is Brennan/Braga-free. I'm also a fan of Brian Fuller and wished he would have been able to remain the showrunner (although American Gods Season 1 was amazing with his attention even with his firing from that show).

The look and feel of the show is interesting but suffers IMO from the fact that CBS can't seem to get the back of the house in order. Season 3 was announced yesterday, and with it the 5th showrunner. I'm also glad they are starting to give secondary characters on the bridge crew things to do.

I'll continue to watch, and I am hopeful the show will continue to improve both in plot and stability.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Yeah that was my exact thought. The non-stop movie. Second season is simply epic. This is Sar Trek at it's best. Those characters are so alive and realistically played. This could so go on for 5 more seasons without it being boring I think.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
they really had to step up there game and was impressed. if you watched star trek enterprise (which i like), it pissed off the old trekie's so that's how that show stopped after four seasons. the main actor is from quantum leap, so enjoyed it more.

The result of this show being canceled when trying to reboot the brand in the early 2000s causes star trek to be in limbo for a long time. they didn't want to repeat the feel of the entire series. granted in this one, there was more diversity, they joked more and updated their sets.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Yeah the Sitevery intro is more star trek again. I also love it how they do keep the feel of Star Trek as is has always been and still add new things to it. Like you say the humore like how witty can Tilly get right? I think that's such a lovely character. Actually Sitevery has that same feel the J.J. Abrams movies have. The same level of authenticity and still renewing. It's so good to hear some of those familiar Star Trek sound effects and see some of the old stuff like the communicators perfectly in harmony with something new like the spore drive.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending