What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Sonarr & Radarr no longer working after update

saher

PG Version
Server Type
Remote - VPS
Hi Guys,

The title pretty much sums it up. I went from 8.4.7 (I think) to 8.7.5. Since then Sonarr and Radarr no longer load.
The containers start without any problems, but the webinterfaces don't show up. Neither of both adds new downlaods to SABnzbd, therefore it's not just the webinterfaces no longer working. The Webinterface doesn't even timeout, it just keeps loading and doesn't show anything whatsoever.

Did someone experience the same problem and maybe has a solution?

I already tried recreating the containers, didn't help.

Edit:
What happens if I uninstall the containers and really freshly install them? Do I lose all my settings? Would like to give a try, but I really made a metric sh*t ton of changes, I don't want to lose :D

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I advised someone on of 8.4 not to upgrade to 8.7 due to tons of changes. Might require a reinstall fresh. For PG9, everything is rewritten to be standardized to prevent haphazard upgrades.

saher

I advised someone on of 8.4 not to upgrade to 8.7 due to tons of changes. Might require a reinstall fresh. For PG9, everything is rewritten to be standardized to prevent haphazard upgrades.
That's what I feared :'(

I rather not do a reinstall, just to then get notified PG9 has been released. Is there ANY kind of release date in mind? :D

saher

For anyone experiencing the same. Shutdown the container and completly remove it. Then do a fresh install of those 2 apps. No recovery needed, the settings aren't gone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors