What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

[Sonarr] Importing large library

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

SilverSix311

Staff
Hi,
I'm wondering if there is a way to do an import on Sonarr so I don't have to click "Add" on every show. I have over 1600 shows (130TB) on my GDrive, and this is a b*tch, not to mention it's flooding my NZBGet and eventually filling up my cache space on my feeder server. Anyone have some suggestions on how they import their content into Sonarr?

eclipseserena

Hi,
I'm wondering if there is a way to do an import on Sonarr so I don't have to click "Add" on every show. I have over 1600 shows (130TB) on my GDrive, and this is a b*tch, not to mention it's flooding my NZBGet and eventually filling up my cache space on my feeder server. Anyone have some suggestions on how they import their content into Sonarr?
You can bulk import, should be an option to press import on the left side, then navigate to the root directory all your tv shows are in, and it should populate a list and then a select all checkbox

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.