What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion some (but not all) files in /mnt/move ignored

Simpleton

Donor
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Local - Virtual Machine
I have been uploading my entire collection with bgblitz. Had a lot of issues, but the latest version works great. Now I'm almost there! But there seems to be a few files in my /mnt/move that are ignored. They are not uploaded?
1. They have same ownership as files that are uploaded
2. They have same persmissions.
3. They have same size range except 1 which is big (500 gb tar file)
4. I have tried touching them to give them a new date.
5. I have tried renaming them.
6. I have tried to move them to a new location (but still within same filesystem as I don't have the space to move them out and back).
7. If i touch a testfile right next to the ignored file (ie. touch test1.tar) it is immidiately picked up and uploaded.
8. I upgraded from 8.6.x to 8.7.5 hoping that would help. But it did not.
9. I also redeployed pgclone. But that too did not change anything.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Simpleton

Donor
Found the cause/causes.

/opt/appdata/plexguide/pgblitz.sh

1. The script has --max-size 300G so any files in your /mnt/move folder > 300G will be ignored (I changed that, and it took care of some of my files)
2. The script has a lot of --exclude stuf. The rest of my ignored files was caught by some of these options. I removed those too.

Be cautious what you change. And be warned that any changes will reset if you redeploy rclone.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Found the cause/causes.

/opt/appdata/plexguide/pgblitz.sh

1. The script has --max-size 300G so any files in your /mnt/move folder > 300G will be ignored (I changed that, and it took care of some of my files)
2. The script has a lot of --exclude stuf. The rest of my ignored files was caught by some of these options. I removed those too.

Be cautious what you change. And be warned that any changes will reset if you redeploy rclone.
good to know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Development Donations

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors