What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion [SOLVED] PGBlitz Encrypted no free space

herrderflammen87

Hi everyone,

i got a Problem with a newly created box (8.5.8) with an encrypted PGBlitz install.
df -h shows me zero free space on /mnt/unionfs ? how to solve? i have no idea whats going wrong =(

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
this does not matter. i just did a test below and files moved. it will says 100% but files will still upload. gotta remember, google drives does not have a CLEAR space because it's unlimited. So in the end, what's your problem? :D

m1lkman602

I'm having this same issue as of a build I created last night (8.5.8) with PGMove. Can't figure out what's up. Something new with pgunion.sh.

m1lkman602

Previously I wasn't seeing pgunion reporting 0 free space and sonarr is now reporting issues with it as well. Any ideas?

m1lkman602

I went back to an older pgunion.sh and now it's showing free space. Seems like something is up with the mergerfs order.3125

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#
# Title:      PlexGuide (Reference Title File)
# Author(s):  Admin9705
# URL:        https://plexguide.com - http://github.plexguide.com
# GNU:        General Public License v3.0
################################################################################

# Outside Variables
dlpath=$(cat /var/plexguide/server.hd.path)
sleep 2

mergerfs -o defaults,sync_read,allow_other,direct_io,use_ino,func.getattr=newest,nonempty,security_capability=false,xattr=nosys,category.create=ff,minfreespace=5G,umask=002,uid=1000,gid=1000,fsname=pgUnion \
$dlpath/downloads=NC:$dlpath/move=RW:$dlpath/pgblitz/upload=NC:/mnt/tdrive=NC:/mnt/gdrive=NC:/mnt/tcrypt=NC:/mnt/gcrypt=NC /mnt/unionfs

T

TheShadow

From my understanding this was done on purpose. It ignores fs stats for the RO drives (rclone mounts).

This should not be a problem as everything still works. There's no point in checking free space for an "unlimited" and so it's not checked to increase performance.

If there's a legit issue with free space being ignored then provide details? You need to ignore free space in Arr settings.

T

TheShadow

If you really want to see 2.3PB (it won't ever change, as that's not the real free space anyway), you can redeploy your mounts to see the fake number.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager

herrderflammen87

Problem for me is, that i installed nextcloud and added /mnt/unionfs as external storage, as for version 8.5.8 i cannot add files to that storage because nextcloud says there is no free space

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors