What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Sernethosting Review

Dexxa

Respected Member
Staff
Been with sernethosting vps hosting a few times now for my plex servers and never had a problem with them, Instant server setup to. They do HDD and SSD drives for your liking :)

I use these to host my plex server, and use my cloudatcost crappy servers with windows 7 for radarr and torrent downloads, Starting to like the world of automation again lol

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
If you want UK based, you can get a London VPS (4c Xeon Gold 5120, 8GB RAM, 160GB SSD, 400/400 unlimited data) for £1.20/m for the first 6 months and £24/m for the last 6 months, that averages at £12.60/month.

bretc

Which cloudatcost server do you use for torrents? Do you do anything special or are they fine with torrenting? Also, are their beefier servers just not good at Plex? I haven't seen this one payment thing before; I wonder how sustainable it is...

Been with sernethosting vps hosting a few times now for my plex servers and never had a problem with them, Instant server setup to. They do HDD and SSD drives for your liking :)

I use these to host my plex server, and use my cloudatcost crappy servers with windows 7 for radarr and torrent downloads, Starting to like the world of automation again lol

Dexxa

Respected Member
Staff
Which cloudatcost server do you use for torrents? Do you do anything special or are they fine with torrenting? Also, are their beefier servers just not good at Plex? I haven't seen this one payment thing before; I wonder how sustainable it is...
I got 4 of the cheapest servers and added the resourses into one using windows 7 with a vpn, the plans have changed now and i wont pay to upgrade them, I wouldnt use cloudatacost for plex but Sernet runs plex pritty sweet for my use

If you want UK based, you can get a London VPS (4c Xeon Gold 5120, 8GB RAM, 160GB SSD, 400/400 unlimited data) for £1.20/m for the first 6 months and £24/m for the last 6 months, that averages at £12.60/month.

Last time I phoned them they have no DDoS protection

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.