What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Salvation

Zippy

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
First season was really good, second was decent, they had to cut funding so the ending was trash for a canceled show, but good if they brought it back for a third season which they're not. If you're into Space/Technology/Politics/PresidentGovernmental stuff this is a banger :)

Zippy

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
I know, it was amazing just rewatched it the past week. I believe it was canceled some time late last year.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
There are some great shows they keep canceling in the sci-fi realm. they are stupid because shows with a deep story like this becomes netflix worthy and generates income years to come. they foucs to short term

Xployt

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
I was dead gutted when I found out this was cancelled. Why do they keep on doing this to great TV shows!!!

Here are two awesome cancelled TV shows if you haven't already seen them!
Firefly
FlashForward

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I haven't watch firefly because it's one season and heard it's a great show. don't want to love a cancelled show because i would be pissed. I wished that even they cancel the show, just put some kind of damn ending to it.

Xployt

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Haha!! I completely agree with you 100%. Especially when a show just has an axed finish. That being said watch Firefly, you won't be disappointed and even if you are, it's alright....it's cancelled lol.

M

MrDoob

What this is canceled ..

Wtf... only one session and then Off *??

Fuuuu

M

MrDoob

German only S01 is out ..
I hope S02 Is coming in the next time

Xployt

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
ooh what, I wasn't aware that there would be that much of an extended timeline based on language. Hope it gets released soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending