What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Running out of storage

jdefe

PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
I'm wondering if I've done something wrong. In a little over 48 hours , I've only had 6 successful uploads to my drive. I keep running out of storage and everything hangs. Anything specifi in my setup I should check?

indochild

I'm wondering if I've done something wrong. In a little over 48 hours , I've only had 6 successful uploads to my drive. I keep running out of storage and everything hangs. Anything specifi in my setup I should check?
Check /opt/appdata/plexguide for hanging .tar files. For some reason i had a lot of backups hang when they were larger than free space.

jdefe

I think that since ive been downloading large remuxes, i dont have enough storage to download and process at the same time. Is there a way to set nzbget to download, process and then start downloading again? Or am I overthinking this and missing something

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
you can limit in sonarr and radarr on how big the files sizes can be. it's one of the first things i do. also, it unpauses to reupload every 30 minutes. it's important to note in nzbget and other programs that you don't want to go below 25gb for various reasons. if your at 13gb and then plex is creating a backup file that's 20gb, you run out of space.

jdefe

you can limit in sonarr and radarr on how big the files sizes can be. it's one of the first things i do. also, it unpauses to reupload every 30 minutes. it's important to note in nzbget and other programs that you don't want to go below 25gb for various reasons. if your at 13gb and then plex is creating a backup file that's 20gb, you run out of space.
But if im downloading remuxes, arent there limits to how small I want the files to be? Seems like it would defeat the purpose. I could be misunderstanding though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors