What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

rTorrent (ruTorrent) OpenVPN integrated

alpha232

Blitz 3rd Class
Just wanted to add that I'm also having this issue, the VPN is connected but I can't access the ruTorrent web interface, if the VPN isn't connected I can access it though...

giannakis

Blitz 3rd Class
Donor
Donor
Hello all,

I'm having issues setting up this application. I'm using NordVPN as the vpn provider.
Since the ovpn file I downloaded from nordvpn included both <tls-auth> <ca> authentication I tried to include them as well in the client.config file. I included below pastebin links for the configuration and part of the openvpn.log

Username and password is set in the vpn.auth file. First row username, second row password.
I can access rutorrent when using traefik e.g. https://rutorrent-openvpn.domain.com/

Also the following message shows in the webui logs:
No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.
Thank you for your time!

Pastebin links
client.config
openvpn.log

kkalfun

Blitz 2nd Class
{snip}

Also the following message shows in the webui logs:

No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.
{/snip}
Did you ever figure this out? I just installed rutorrent last night and I'm getting this error.

H1f0x

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Hi all!

Update: Sorry I was a long for several weeks! I had just way to much to deal with on RL.

I merged all open Pull requests on the repo, the dockers are rebuilding with a lot of fixes. I will check the last few posts tomorrow and try to answer them all!

Cheers
H1f0x

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.