What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

rTorrent (FloodUI) OpenVPN integrated

wolf09

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi All, I'm quite a novice at this. Do I leave the default movie path in radarr as /mnt/unionfs/movies/ or should i change the default movie path to /mnt/unionfs/rflood-openvpn/radarr/

H1f0x

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Hi All, I'm quite a novice at this. Do I leave the default movie path in radarr as /mnt/unionfs/movies/ or should i change the default movie path to /mnt/unionfs/rflood-openvpn/radarr/
Hi there! Well you can leave the paths as they are suposed to be :) so it would be "/mnt/unionfs/movies/". The rflood download directory will be "/mnt/incomplete/rflood-openvpn" and "/mnt/downloads/rflood-openvpn" but you can change them as to your liking.

cheers!

wolf09

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi there! Well you can leave the paths as they are suposed to be :) so it would be "/mnt/unionfs/movies/". The rflood download directory will be "/mnt/incomplete/rflood-openvpn" and "/mnt/downloads/rflood-openvpn" but you can change them as to your liking.

cheers!
Thank you! I however get the following error "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /output/incomplete"

rustie

Blitz Noob
Thank you! I however get the following error "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /output/incomplete"
Same message here. Everything works fine up to that point.

Great work. I love this for seeding from home.

baxer

Blitz Noob
Hi all,

When i have the VPN on i no longer can access Flood from my local network, only on the host machine

H1f0x

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Hi all!

Update: Sorry I was a long for several weeks! I had just way to much to deal with on RL.

I merged all open Pull requests on the repo, the dockers are rebuilding with a lot of fixes. I will check the last few posts tomorrow and try to answer them all!

Cheers
H1f0x

H1f0x

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Hi all,

When i have the VPN on i no longer can access Flood from my local network, only on the host machine
Thats true. This build is specifically built for pgblitz and it's mechanics. You can only access it through a reverse proxy. In this case it's traefik which handles the requests.

H1f0x

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Alright,

A new build is available. The downloads can now be deleted. But it's just a hotfix. I will include another script to clean up the directory properly.

Currently the main download folder of a file will not be deleted, just all subfiles/folders.

Stay tuned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.