rTorrent (FloodUI) OpenVPN integrated

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

wolf09

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi All, I'm quite a novice at this. Do I leave the default movie path in radarr as /mnt/unionfs/movies/ or should i change the default movie path to /mnt/unionfs/rflood-openvpn/radarr/

H1f0x

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Hi All, I'm quite a novice at this. Do I leave the default movie path in radarr as /mnt/unionfs/movies/ or should i change the default movie path to /mnt/unionfs/rflood-openvpn/radarr/
Hi there! Well you can leave the paths as they are suposed to be :) so it would be "/mnt/unionfs/movies/". The rflood download directory will be "/mnt/incomplete/rflood-openvpn" and "/mnt/downloads/rflood-openvpn" but you can change them as to your liking.

cheers!

wolf09

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi there! Well you can leave the paths as they are suposed to be :) so it would be "/mnt/unionfs/movies/". The rflood download directory will be "/mnt/incomplete/rflood-openvpn" and "/mnt/downloads/rflood-openvpn" but you can change them as to your liking.

cheers!
Thank you! I however get the following error "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /output/incomplete"

Reactions: rustie

rustie

Blitz Noob
Thank you! I however get the following error "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /output/incomplete"
Same message here. Everything works fine up to that point.

Great work. I love this for seeding from home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.