What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

remove pgshield

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
I tried setting this up and i guess i screwed something up, now i can't get back into anything, how do i uninstall it and go back. i am getting this error

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request, https://portainer.mydomain.com/_oauth, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. To update the authorized redirect URIs, visit:

everything looks right

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I tried setting this up and i guess i screwed something up, now i can't get back into anything, how do i uninstall it and go back. i am getting this error

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request, https://portainer.mydomain.com/_oauth, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. To update the authorized redirect URIs, visit:

everything looks right
It's not us, Google is telling you something is botched. A common issue is picking the wrong API or wrong project or other creds. Can't do do anything yet, vit will ha e to make an uninstaller for it; note that portainer should not be in that list, just the domain. Watch the YouTube video for info in case

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
Ok. I only have 1 project under api which has the credentials for rclone. Will have to try it again later

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
I get this warning when i setup the client id

Your brand is using a sensitive scope. As a result, your consent screen needs to be verified by Google in order to use this domain. You can request verification on the 'OAuth consent screen' tab.

how to I fix that

plex_noob

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Donor
I also experienced the error "does not match the ones authorized" error message when I was using oauth with the same client ID / Secre ID on 2 different servers with 2 different domain names.

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
Does your domain matter if it is case sensitive. In plexguide I have my domain like this. Domain.Com. in good its domain.com. i wouldn't think it matters but maybe?

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
I don't know then, i have tried multiple times to get it to work but no luck, maybe i will try again if i rebuild

T

TheShadow

You have to verify with Google because you want to allow non gsuite users (public Gmail) to access the apps.

So either verify with Google or change it to internal.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending