remove pgshield

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
I tried setting this up and i guess i screwed something up, now i can't get back into anything, how do i uninstall it and go back. i am getting this error

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request, https://portainer.mydomain.com/_oauth, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. To update the authorized redirect URIs, visit:

everything looks right

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I tried setting this up and i guess i screwed something up, now i can't get back into anything, how do i uninstall it and go back. i am getting this error

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request, https://portainer.mydomain.com/_oauth, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. To update the authorized redirect URIs, visit:

everything looks right
It's not us, Google is telling you something is botched. A common issue is picking the wrong API or wrong project or other creds. Can't do do anything yet, vit will ha e to make an uninstaller for it; note that portainer should not be in that list, just the domain. Watch the YouTube video for info in case

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
Ok. I only have 1 project under api which has the credentials for rclone. Will have to try it again later

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
I get this warning when i setup the client id

Your brand is using a sensitive scope. As a result, your consent screen needs to be verified by Google in order to use this domain. You can request verification on the 'OAuth consent screen' tab.

how to I fix that

plex_noob

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Donor
I also experienced the error "does not match the ones authorized" error message when I was using oauth with the same client ID / Secre ID on 2 different servers with 2 different domain names.

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
Does your domain matter if it is case sensitive. In plexguide I have my domain like this. Domain.Com. in good its domain.com. i wouldn't think it matters but maybe?

Qlogic

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
I don't know then, i have tried multiple times to get it to work but no luck, maybe i will try again if i rebuild

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.