What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Remote path mapping doesn't work with downloaders on a different server than Sonarr/Radarr

4mm4r

Donor
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - VPS
I have NZBGet and qBittorrent installed on a different server than my Plex/Sonarr/Radarr. Sonarr/Radarr works fine when requesting download from the other server with the downloaders installed but it doesn't import/rename no matter what. When I hover on the error icon on Radarr/Sonarr I get the following error:

Downloaded
Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.1080p.HDrip.XViD.H.264-ADDRiP
  • No files found are eligible for import in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/movies/Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.1080p.HDrip.XViD.H.264-ADDRiP
I followed the example in the Wiki and you can see in the following screenshot that the remote path mappings are correct.

1566746950904.png

I have this on the downloaders server with Blitz unencrypted and local drive experience the same issue.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

PlexFan

Staff
Try checking your permissions on the folders. I asked admin about it and he’s removing the remote mapping requirement in his next release.

4mm4r

Donor
Try checking your permissions on the folders. I asked admin about it and he’s removing the remote mapping requirement in his next release.
The permission is 0755 for the /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ folder for both servers. Should I make it 0777 for the downloader server?

Will we be still able to use separate servers for downloaders and Radarr/Sonarr after he removes the remote mapping requirement? IDK how can it all work without the remote mapping.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
it might help temporarily. ya the remote mapping piece has been a pain; something that was useful and a pain. in pg9, the requirement is gone. let me know how it works. make sure it's recursive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.