DarkSoul1970

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
PG Version
Mount Type
Move Unencrypted
Server Type
Local - Virtual Machine
I'm trying to configure rclone.conf with a root Directory on google drive. but every time i save the file and redeploy it overwrites it without the root folder. Can we no longer define a root folder and allow pgblitz to throw crap all over the root of the google drive?

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
If you redeploy each app or each config
It will be removed !.

So first for what you want to create a root directory in gdrive *?*

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Can you tell use , please.

What do you want to do *?*
For what is the " root " folder *?*

DarkSoul1970

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
The root or starting folder on google so instead of all the pg folders being in the home directory of the google drive I can use a separate folder such as media then under media you have your pg folder structure (movies tv music plexguide etc) this was possible before and should be now.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
You cant because the rclone is a custom write broken into pieces and then combines itself at deployment. You can fork pgfork an add this if you like but requires an extensive rewrite to execute this on a mass level which is a low priority compared to other things going on. This will also require a rewrite on things like pgvault because everything is a fixed path. It's part of the reason why the modular forking exists incase a person has a niche requirement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.