What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Questions

Alex55

Hello i am new here. I have bought a server from Hetzner some dayz ago and today i get a Abuse Email about a TV SHOW. Yes i use public tracker. I try to use my private tracker but its very difficult because need to seed everything and for other reasons but i cant say why. Also from Public tracker i have more releases. So what can i do to dont get this abuse tickets? I try use my Proxy but the download speed get terrible also this happen if i use my NordVPN. Is there any other method?

Also please tell me... If i get multi abuse emails they can block my server?

Thanks

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I only use nzb's to avoid this whole problem. Mostly everyone is going to tell you to use private torrents; but don't trust either one because it can still be tracked.

Alex55

I only use nzb's to avoid this whole problem. Mostly everyone is going to tell you to use private torrents; but don't trust either one because it can still be tracked.
I use torrent because i use it for Auto-Download Movies and TV Shows! Have this choise to NZB?

Shootinputin89

I prefer NZB, but I am considering renting a seedbox for private torrent tracker (or even public?). From what I gather, a seedbox in the Netherlands would have you covered when it comes to copyright material.. anyone got much experience with seedboxes, etc?

Alex55

That all startet on Usenet. Works much better also, since you don't need to seed.
Can i have some help how can i do it this ? For example from the public tracker when something NEW release download automaticaly! I know in the NZB also release and old releases! How can i make the settings i want for TV Shows and Movies releases ? Also in the NZB release after some time but to the trackers have it faster!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Can i have some help how can i do it this ? For example from the public tracker when something NEW release download automaticaly! I know in the NZB also release and old releases! How can i make the settings i want for TV Shows and Movies releases ? Also in the NZB release after some time but to the trackers have it faster!
Actually not true. Stuff via nzbs hit super fast even after a release. It depends on the quality of your indexers. Items even download near 1 gig speeds without the need for sharing.

watchmeexplode5

Can confirm that usenet release times are typically the same as private/public trackers. Many top tier encoding groups release on both private and indexers simultaneously. If there are any delays, we are talking about a matter of minutes. Automation is smoother on usenet as well and no need to worry about a ratio to use the service.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Can confirm that usenet release times are typically the same as private/public trackers. Many top tier encoding groups release on both private and indexers simultaneously. If there are any delays, we are talking about a matter of minutes. Automation is smoother on usenet as well and no need to worry about a ratio to use the service.
I know from three years of it but it again depends on who you use. With it you don't have to deal with seeding headaches and abuse emails.

Kn0s

Respected Member
You can also combine Usenet with a decent one-click downloader, to fill up backlog on older tv series. If you need 5 seasons of "the 100" or something then Usenet is not always the best way to go (depends on your indexers). Something like snahp can be better in this case.

Shootinputin89

I'm finding Slug, Geek etc cover most thing, but some movies (in 1080p) have fallen through the cracks.. movies like the Woodsman (2004), K-Pax (2001), Pushing Tin (1999), Higher Learning (1995), etc.

Some of these movies haven't had an official bluray release but even in these cases high def examples of been put out on streaming platforms such as with The Abyss.

I am wondering if i need to throw torrents into the mix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.