What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Ideas qbittorrentvpn

Sejrup

Respected Member
I might have a yml file for this. Out of curiosity, why qbittorrent and not transmission or rutorrent, both already in the community repo.

toeffelhelt

I can't get neither of them to work. Transmission, keeps restarting forever. rutorrent wont even start.
I figure its easy with Qbit, cuz i already got it working, the non-torrent version.

Sejrup

Respected Member
Anything in the log file when you try to start transmission? I use it without issues, but you might have to do some manual tweaking of the yml file to match your settings. I will take a look later today.

I do have a yml file for qbittorrent and it appears that the container starts. But for some reason I cannot connect via qbittorrent.example.com. Again need to investigate a bit more to try and identify the issue.

toeffelhelt

The logfile is normal, but when i start DL, transmission restarts. and the log file spits these lines out, rapidly

Thu May 16 13:09:51 2019 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #248335 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings

Thu May 16 13:09:51 2019 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #248337 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings

Thu May 16 13:09:51 2019 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #248338 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings

Thu May 16 13:09:51 2019 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #248339 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings

Thu May 16 13:09:51 2019 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #248340 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Sejrup

Respected Member
Found the following info that might solve the issue for you. https://www.reddit.com/r/VPNTorrents/comments/b27zrt
Which VPN provider are you using?

I use IPVanish and have no issues with the container, but I also use my own yml file. I will try to install the one from the community to see if I get the same error message as you.

Sejrup

Respected Member
I have a version I will add to the repo. I'll try to do push it in the next few hours, if not, then tomorrow some time.
Which OS are you using? I have issues with all binhex/archlinux images (sabnzbdvpn, delugevpn, qbittorrentvpn) due to the following error (Ubuntu 18.04)

>insmod /lib/modules/tun.ko
>insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/tun.ko: No such file or directory

Cheers

chaoszero112

Staff
Which OS are you using? I have issues with all binhex/archlinux images (sabnzbdvpn, delugevpn, qbittorrentvpn) due to the following error (Ubuntu 18.04)

>insmod /lib/modules/tun.ko
>insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/tun.ko: No such file or directory

Cheers
It likely indicates the TUN device on the host can not be found or it wasn't mapped to the Docker container. May want to post to the container maintainer's help section.

The Transmission-vpn version I uploaded creates a TUN device within the docker container if the host doesn't have one, so you could attempt to use it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors