What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

qBittorrent (with OpenVPN, Privoxy) [Community App]

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

chaoszero112

Blitz 3rd Class
Staff
qBittorrent (with OpenVPN, Privoxy)

[Homepage] [GitHub] [Wiki Entry]

qBittorrent-VPN has been pushed to the Community Apps Repo.

qBittorrent is a bittorrent client programmed in C++ / Qt that uses libtorrent (sometimes called libtorrent-rasterbar) by Arvid Norberg. It aims to be a good alternative to all other bittorrent clients out there. qBittorrent is fast, stable and provides unicode support as well as many features. This Docker image is using the headless configuration with the web frontend enabled, as well as OpenVPN to ensure a secure and private connection to the Internet, including use of iptables to prevent IP leakage when the tunnel is down. Privoxy is also included to allow unfiltered access to index sites, to use Privoxy please point your application at http://:8118.

toeffelhelt

Blitz 3rd Class
thank you for this one. I deployed it without problems. but sonarr and radarr cant connect to qbittorrent.
anybody else having this issue? port changed to 8998 no luck.

akira1984

Blitz 3rd Class
Anyone having the issue with this where after say 24hours you can no longer access the webui. If you restart the docker you get a gateway error. The only fix is to go into portainer and redeploy the docker and it fires back up where it left off till it happens again.

kkalfun

Blitz 2nd Class
Anyone having the issue with this where after say 24hours you can no longer access the webui. If you restart the docker you get a gateway error. The only fix is to go into portainer and redeploy the docker and it fires back up where it left off till it happens again.
I've had the same exact issue. It's the VPN that's causing the gateway error. You could try another server on your VPN provider - I've tried 3 different server locations (US, France, Germany) for NordVPN and I still get the same error after a few hours. I've since disabled VPN since I'm only using private trackers.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

akira1984

Blitz 3rd Class
I've had the same exact issue. It's the VPN that's causing the gateway error. You could try another server on your VPN provider - I've tried 3 different server locations (US, France, Germany) for NordVPN and I still get the same error after a few hours. I've since disabled VPN since I'm only using private trackers.
It's weird .. i'm running the same binhex docker on my unraid machine with the same settings and I never get drop outs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.