What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion qBittorrent not moving files to TDrive

4mm4r

Donor
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Hey, I hope you're all doing good. I'm new here and I just set up PGBlitz and firstly I would like to thank all the contributors because I really like this project :)

So, I installed Plex with TDrive unencrypted and installed qBittorrent. Everything works fine as intended except that qBittorrent doesn't move the downloaded files. The default path for qBittorrent is /mnt/downloads/qbittorrent/ and after download finishes, it starts seeding. The downloaded files just sit there in the download directory no matter what. So, I tried downloading another torrent with a different download path /mnt/unionfs/plex/Library/Fims/ and after it finished downloading the file, it started moving the file automatically and I can see the file in my TDrive and can see it in my plex library as well.

My question is, is it okay to set the default download path for qBittorrent to /mnt/unionfs/plex/Library/Films/ or am i doing something wrong here?

P.S. I'm not using Sonarr or Radarr since I don't know anything about them and I don't want to use them.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.