What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved Problemd with /mnt/tcrypt (was Latest commits to pgclone remove tcrypt.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooper

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
the most recent commits to pgclone by LooseSeal2 have caused problems with tcrypt.service. Please take a look asap.
OK, so the latest commit has nothing to do with this issue. I had some kind of stale mount to /mnt/tcrypt that was causing issues with redeploying pgclone mounts. see latest post for how i fixed this.

Last edited:

hooper

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
this is the error I am seeing:

TASK [Creating Folder - /mnt/tcrypt] ************************************************************************************
Wednesday 10 July 2019 23:33:06 -0500 (0:00:00.063) 0:00:00.063 ********
failed: [127.0.0.1] (item=/mnt/tcrypt) => {"changed": false, "item": "/mnt/tcrypt", "msg": "There was an issue creating /mnt/tcrypt as requested: [Errno 17] File exists: '/mnt/tcrypt'", "path": "/mnt/tcrypt", "state": "absent"}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/pgclone/ymls/crypt.retry

PLAY RECAP **************************************************************************************************************
127.0.0.1 : ok=0 changed=0 unreachable=0 failed=1

EDIT:
somehow there was a mount that existed there already that was messed up. I fixed it with sudo fusermount -uz /mnt/tcrypt and then redeployed the pgclone mounts using plexguide.

here is what I saw:
mnt$ cd tcrypt
-bash: cd: tcrypt: Transport endpoint is not connected

/mnt$ ls -ltr | grep tcrypt
ls: cannot access 'tcrypt': Transport endpoint is not connected
d????????? ? ? ? ? ? tcrypt

Last edited:
Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.