What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Problem accessing Tautulli over HTTPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooper

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
Hey, I ran into a problem where I couldn't connect to Tautulli over HTTPS from my work network. All other apps worked fine (Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, etc.). I use cloudflare for DNS and CDN also, which may also contribute to this issue.

Anyway, in case anyone runs into something like this, I made this change to Tautulli and now it works as expected. Go to Settings-->Web Interface (ensure Show Advanced is enabled). Enable HTTP Proxy

1547751116463.png

Attachments

Xployt

Strange you had to do that. I'm also with Cloudflare.

What do you have set for your host and port? Only out of curiosity I'm not saying they could be wrong.

hooper

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
Strange you had to do that. I'm also with Cloudflare.

What do you have set for your host and port? Only out of curiosity I'm not saying they could be wrong.
Host is 0.0.0.0, port is 8181. proxied through traefik using the standard PG configuration.

My guess is that the issue I am seeing is due to the security that my internal IT security team has implemented on what sites can/cannot be browsed over the internets.

plex_noob

Staff
Donor
Normally, it shouldn't.
The whole traffic is encrypted and goes to 443 which is a standard port.
If you can access other containers through traefik then there is no reason it isn't working the same way for Tautulli.
Maybe you made some changes to Tautulli?

Status
Not open for further replies.