What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Invites /PlexShares

introvertmouse

Is anyone on the subredit /PlexShares?

Is anyone interesting in sharing their server with other members of this community?

kamos69

Donor
PlexShare is filled with Pay2Share services. What you're asking for is that people who advertise their services there do it here. I don't think that's a good idea. The guys who run proper operations don't advertise their services and most likely won't reveal themselves here.

tonycfromit

Respected Member
Staff
Honestly, I was wondering this too. Not for the paid services but the ones that claim to be free. Personally I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it and knew if it was/wasn't a scam.

I just assumed it WAS a scam, but I always assume that, and am often wrong.

introvertmouse

PlexShare is filled with Pay2Share services. What you're asking for is that people who advertise their services there do it here. I don't think that's a good idea. The guys who run proper operations don't advertise their services and most likely won't reveal themselves here.
Sure advertise here but only what @Admin9705 etc feel is appropriate and maybe that isnt anything. I have only used the free ones and share to play ones. So I am sharing my library with 3 others who are sharing back. Mostly because they have Bollywood and Anime for my wife.

introvertmouse

Honestly, I was wondering this too. Not for the paid services but the ones that claim to be free. Personally I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it and knew if it was/wasn't a scam.

I just assumed it WAS a scam, but I always assume that, and am often wrong.
no scam. the community is just as friendly and willing to help as everyone is here. My main reason was to find Bollywood for my wife and Anime for my stepdaughter and neither are costing me anything. I think we all love consuming media and exploring new media and this is a great outlet to do so.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Sorkca

Donor
i've tested out the paid plex shares and honestly if you find a reliable one its actually worth it than running your own for a fraction of the price.... or what I do an did was ...

setup a whatsapp group of family and friends for a single instance,

with a paypal.me link and everyone contributes monthly, 6 months or annual towards the server hosting costs...
then setup a plex/sonarr/radarr/sabvnzbget/ plexrequest system. on 4TB++ expand ansd scale as needed

its a great way to accomodate everyones taste and spread the cost

introvertmouse

i've tested out the paid plex shares and honestly if you find a reliable one its actually worth it than running your own for a fraction of the price.... or what I do an did was ...

setup a whatsapp group of family and friends for a single instance,

with a paypal.me link and everyone contributes monthly, 6 months or annual towards the server hosting costs...
then setup a plex/sonarr/radarr/sabvnzbget/ plexrequest system. on 4TB++ expand ansd scale as needed

its a great way to accomodate everyones taste and spread the cost
I ended up paying to two servers that have Anime and Bollywood content. The support and content from both have been great. I paid 10 USD to each. A small amount in my opinion.

I have also connected to two other servers and in return shared my server with them. Nice as back up and for additional content.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Development Donations

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors