What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved Plex wont load movies anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

designator09

Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
After a reboot of the server /mnt/unionfs/movies is no long accessible, so i upgraded redeployed mounts and trafeik and still nothing.
I can access any other folder but movies, so my tv show dir or 4k dir or any other work, i can access the team drive from windows and the web client but this server cant.
I can still play tv shows and 4k thru plex. Is there a max of files that a single dir can be read, I just went over 8k movies in the directory.

I might try to group them in folders if so

M

MrDoob

Restart the pgunion .

service pgunion stop && service pgunion restart

tree -u -L 2 /mnt/unionfs/

For checking the folders.

M

MrDoob

Do you check the Api-Request *?*
Maybe you hit the limit .

if Plex dont load only this folder. restart the docker after restarting the pgunion.

docker stop plex && docker start plex

designator09

Failed to stop pgunion.service: The name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 was not provided by any .service files
See system logs and 'systemctl status pgunion.service' for details.

systemctl status pgunion.service
● pgunion.service - PGUnion
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/pgunion.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: inactive (dead) since Mon 2019-04-29 21:12:55 CEST; 3min 34s ago
Process: 9981 ExecStop=/bin/fusermount -uz /mnt/unionfs (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 31085 ExecStart=/bin/bash /opt/appdata/plexguide/pgunion.sh (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 31085 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Tasks: 13 (limit: 4915)
CGroup: /system.slice/pgunion.service
└─31161 mergerfs -o func.getattr=newest,category.create=ff,direct_io,use_ino,atomic_o_trunc,big_writes,default_permissions,splice_move,splice_read,splice_write,allow_other,sync_read,minfree
lines 1-9/9 (END)

designator09

It was an issue with too many files in the directory, I moved a bunch of movies to another folder same directory so 4k hanging loose and 4k in a single directory and it works fine now.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
It was an issue with too many files in the directory, I moved a bunch of movies to another folder same directory so 4k hanging loose and 4k in a single directory and it works fine now.
good to know! thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.