What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Invites Plex oriented tracker

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Staff
well you guys send me a valid email address and I'll send you an invite

Nightshade

Blitz 3rd Class
Hello! I set up PG a while ago and loving it!
I have a PulsedMedia 1TB box, and I'd love to contribute!

Somedude

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Anyone who wants to join shoot me or @SirTranceALoT a pm with your email and we'll add you. We just hit a 10tb of content milestone! I'm queing my seedbox to also seed the entire site to increase speeds and have redundancy. We need people to seed alot more, and some uploaders too.

sc4nd4l

Blitz 1st Class
Link to Pgblitz and just %apply in the apply channel. Responsive mods always and great community like Blitz. It’s open invite and any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:

nhdriver4

Blitz 3rd Class
@sc4nd4l Thanks. I joined and tried to start an application but I have a seedbox and can't do speed tests and provide ratios since I'm just getting back into this. I used to do the private tracker thing many years ago and understand the importance of ratio and keeping things alive! How can I proceed?

sc4nd4l

Blitz 1st Class
@sc4nd4l Thanks. I joined and tried to start an application but I have a seedbox and can't do speed tests and provide ratios since I'm just getting back into this. I used to do the private tracker thing many years ago and understand the importance of ratio and keeping things alive! How can I proceed?
Join the Pgblitz and tell us your case!

Sarjil

Blitz 3rd Class
Really great sites bro. I already have Pm, you bro. Could you check your message bro? Looking forward to joining in

Sarjil

Blitz 3rd Class
Brother Pgblitz link not working. Would you mind post the link over there. Could you please check your message

Windorose

Blitz 3rd Class
:cautious: my application has been declined on Pgblitz, I'll try my luck again because I really want to be part of this project.
I want.

Wanker

Blitz Noob
So since I don't see an IRC server how do I setup rutorrent to automatically download everything and seed it? Or is it not possible.

nhdriver4

Blitz 3rd Class
@Wanker autodl is a coming feature. I'd post this question on their forums to get a better answer as not all their admins / devs frequent pgb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.