Invites Plex oriented tracker

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
Very interested - particularly if you have tight rules around source quality etc.

What are your target bitrates?

I have TB's of uploads on AM, AR, FL, TL, XS and MTV (even though it's ratioless). Working on getting onto PTP and BTN via AHD class upgrades. Just need a few more torrent uploads :)

beljim7419

Blitz 3rd Class
PUtting this up here since I feel it's the best corner to ask.

So I was thinking of setting one up but the question is, would there be interest in it? I am talking about a tracker oriented for plex oriented content meaning Streams that are high quality aswell as streamable. That way people would know what they get and be sure it works. I would make the site private and possibly ratio free with a limited amount of seedtime. If you're interested, share some stuff you would like to see featured on it in terms of usability and content. This wouldn't be my first tracker I've set up so none of that stuff about the hard work it would be. Believe me, I know. lol
Sounds good to me. I used to use Mp4_Automator which made everything Plex friendly but alas I can't install it on the seedbox I curretly have.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
Be great to get an invite. You were staff on Hdme right ?
OMG you remembered? Even I forgot. Was a veeeerrryyyy long time ago. When we started the FRaMeSToR forums in 2010 or so.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
I like the idea of a ratio free tracker that is plex orientated as long the movies/tv's aren't reencoded. I have 24TB Seedbox that I can use to help. :)
They're not; Only the ones we encode ourselves from the Bluray or UHD disk, they're all original files.

Reactions: doggy28

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
The most ( maybe all ) Files are "reencoded"

Scene / non-Scene files >> reencode to Plex optimized files ^^
Maybe that's your bullshit way of doing it but it's not how we role. You see, we don't hang around usenet downloading a bunch of crap but have acces to the sources to do a lot of it ourselves. We do not RE-ENCODE. You need to stop spreading idiocracy like that. We are not IPT or other shady trackers. If you don't know what you're talking about, then don't get into this discussion please. You're are mocking us and I actually am defended because you actually make it seem like we don't know what we're doing. Well feel free to join and have a look if your narcissistic ego can handle that.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff

kalax

Blitz 3rd Class
Donor
And seeding is more then enough help we can get. As soon as you're ready, jump into the encoding. It takes a long time indeed to get it right. At least you're trying and not going for the quick one click approach haha. already respect for that.
I recently got a seedbox from a pulsemedia auction, 4TB storage with 1/1 GBPS connection for €12.34 (inc tax), just started adding to it from the site :) and hopefully it wont take too much longer haha, sooner I get it right the sooner I can automate, but I know there's a lot of trial and error involved :p

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
I recently got a seedbox from a pulsemedia auction, 4TB storage with 1/1 GBPS connection for €12.34 (inc tax), just started adding to it from the site :) and hopefully it wont take too much longer haha, sooner I get it right the sooner I can automate, but I know there's a lot of trial and error involved :p
haha yeah. @PyR8zdl spent hours working on ours for the site already but it's working very well the now. delivers a constant flow of top quality stuff from the major and most wanted trackers automatically to our site seedbox and then uploads it to site. So it's filling up nicely, seedbox and site that is.

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
Would love access too please - heavy downloader/seeder here happy to help

jrwillis177

Blitz 3rd Class
Hey mate, I joined the site to get a better understanding of PGblitz, as I'm currently making changes to how I access my data. I have a seedbox with 5TBS of monthly upload that I can never max out on my current tracker (pHD). I'd love to help get the site rolling.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
Would love access too please - heavy downloader/seeder here happy to help
Hey mate, I joined the site to get a better understanding of PGblitz, as I'm currently making changes to how I access my data. I have a seedbox with 5TBS of monthly upload that I can never max out on my current tracker (pHD). I'd love to help get the site rolling.
Drop me a PM with an email address and I'll send you an invite. Could really use seeders.

timetrex

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
OMG you remembered? Even I forgot. Was a veeeerrryyyy long time ago. When we started the FRaMeSToR forums in 2010 or so.
Yeah of course I remember. Long time ago. The FraMeSTor stuff , used to love their stuff. Was a member of nearly every torrent site going. Uploaded to another tracker leecherslair. Good to see this going. Get on a good tracker run by not so shady people. Hard to find one these days. need to find a new home since my last fav tracker SCC went. Man they had a great Archive of stuff.

Drop you a pm with my mail for invite pls.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
Man this is so cool. Long time torrenter with a good knowledge of history of trackers. After all these years haha. how small can the world be?

I remember hd.me very well. Was actually quite a nice bunch of people. I so remember Yuriko, that japanese chick who was admin there. ;) Those were the days.

Well I hope you can find a good home. We're still filling it up with stuff so not that big of an archive but it's starting to fall out real nice. Currantly avare of a 100+ torrents a day haha.

Any suggestions about content are always welcome and ofcourse feel free to spam the request section.

Moose

Blitz 3rd Class
It's been a long time since I torrented but I'd like to get involved if possible. I have a seed box that in not putting to full use :)

Reactions: SirTranceALoT

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
id be willing to help out in anyway i can buddy been using torrents for about 12 years or more
coolio, send me an email in pm for the invite

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Samurai
Original poster
Staff
It's been a long time since I torrented but I'd like to get involved if possible. I have a seed box that in not putting to full use :)
Perfect. Send me an email address to send the invite to

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.