Invites Plex oriented tracker

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
PUtting this up here since I feel it's the best corner to ask.

So I was thinking of setting one up but the question is, would there be interest in it? I am talking about a tracker oriented for plex oriented content meaning Streams that are high quality aswell as streamable. That way people would know what they get and be sure it works. I would make the site private and possibly ratio free with a limited amount of seedtime. If you're interested, share some stuff you would like to see featured on it in terms of usability and content. This wouldn't be my first tracker I've set up so none of that stuff about the hard work it would be. Believe me, I know. lol

pYTTH

Blitz Legioner
Staff
German content would be awesome.
In generall: small, closed but quality instead of filled with trash like some other trackers

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
Thtat's a good one. An audio section where we could offer foreign audiotracks is very interesting and I was playing with that idea too.

Reactions: pYTTH

Davedap

Blitz 3rd Class
i would love to upload/help

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
OOOh good. I'll PM you later.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
Already started building it. It will be running on UNIT3D. I know the dev from way back and was surprised to see that he

created his own tracker code. Some screens of the work in progress.

Trasher

Blitz 1st Class
Looks great! I assume support/api for sonarr/radarr is in the works? :)

Reactions: SirTranceALoT

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
Oh good one. I'll ask the devs about that.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
Just a heads-up, we are integrating via Jacket. So you will be able to use Sonarr and Radarr.

Reactions: fr0sty

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
Great! Love it! I'll PM you later on.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
well it's a perfect opportunity to get into torrenting then. This doesn't have to be any different then using newsgroups with that difference that this content is moderated. You will actually know what you grab and that it will be suitable for streaming. Besides that, there will be fll disks, remuxes and so on for those that want em, as well as WEB-DL's off the latest and running series. If there's something you're searching for, we'll try and find it. Just request it. I'm also thinking about making it ratio free with the exception of a minimum seedtime. those torrents need to stay alive one way or another.

How you can contribute? Well, the PGB community is a nice one with good atmosphere. So if that atmosphere can transfer over to the tracker that would already be a great plus. Think of it as a goto place for all your plex needs. A lot of people seem to have trouble finding the right content in terms of bandwidth, compatibility and storage so the tracker would fill the gap. A good tracker runs on a solid community so people that contribute to that are always welcome. and we will need mods and uploaders and so on aswell.

pYTTH

Blitz Legioner
Staff
I think there should be a secured area here where only long time members are invited to discuss further.
First because of security and also to keep those 0815 users away

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
I so much agree

Somedude

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
If you want to have quality and have features maybe see if there's a way to integrate with tv/movie tracking sites like sonarr/radarr do. Then have strict content rules like only having one 480P, 720P, and 1080P copy of each episode/movie thats in a good plex supported encode. Season packs are also great, but let individual files stay up for at least a week or two so people who have server downtime won't have 21/23 episodes and only a season pack available. I will setup the *arrs on my seedbox for this and try to lean more towards long term seeding. Also I always appreciate a good bonus point system.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
Yup, you read my mind. Also already have trumping rules thought out off. Scene is allowed til p2p or internal is released and then will be replaced. Same thing for episodes. Will be replaced by a season pack once season is complete within a short amount of time.

You seem to have some pretty good ideas. Sure you don't want to help out?

Sonarr and radarr will be supported trough Jacket. @sc4nd4l already worked that part out.

Reactions: sc4nd4l

Somedude

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
I sent you a message. I don't have a ton of free time right now (will have more soon), but I can always give feedback, put out ideas, do basic testing, and SEED. Just don't mind me always being behind a VPN;)

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
And for the multiple languages on Plex Optimized versions:

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
To give you an idea about the quality of the plex optimized versions:

Bluray

Plex Optimized

More Screenshots:

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

irlam

Blitz 3rd Class
This sounds like something i would like to be part of

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Original poster
Staff
Well PM me an email addie and we can work something out.

H1f0x

Blitz 2nd Class
Staff
Donor
Oh that sounds amazing, i could also help uploading stuff. Thats what i'm looking for since a long time.. :) PM me if i can be of help!

pro_engineer

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Backer
Donor
I love this project. I end up spending a lot of time searching for suitable files to play with plex. Let me know if I can help with upload. Can't contribute to the coding side of things but totally up to do whatever else!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.