What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Please help

dallensmith

FreeLancer
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
I have searched endlessly for the answer to this for the passed 2 days have have not been able to find this basic information anywhere on the forums or wiki. here is what I have so far:
I have blitz encrypted installed and working on my dedi
I have set up and deployed GCE feeder
I set up pg clone, then traefik using the same domain as my dedi (is this right?)
then I set up port guard, shield, restored apps from backup, then deployed apps

Now, Should the gce feeder have the same configuration as the the dedi? Domain should be the same?
Now what do I have to do to make sure the dedi uses the gce versions of the apps and not the ones installed on the dedi.
I am completely confused and this information is no where to be found someone please point me in the right direction

fr0sty

Staff
Donor
Nope, new domain. Use duckdns for a free domain. Disable feeding apps on dedi.

dallensmith

FreeLancer
Nope, new domain. Use duckdns for a free domain. Disable feeding apps on dedi.
Yes I am realizing how difficult it is using the same domain, I just happen to have another domain already. So I am now restarting the entire process with the new domain.
Once I have everything setup on the GCE feeder and running correctly, how do i make sure the apps running on GCE can communicate with theapps on the dedi? do I need to chage setting on the dedi apps?

fr0sty

Staff
Donor
Back it up and redeploy as needed (new feeder etc). Backup feature is great and i'd just restore your current dedi setup on feeder and disable current dedi arr's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors