What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

PGShield + Organizr

introvertmouse

Blitz Sergeant
Hello,

I have installed Organizr for my TLD. I have PGshield installed. I am not able to disable or exempt Organizr from PGshield. So google OAuth happens on the subdomain organizr and the TLD. Is there a way to disable PGshield for Organizr?

TheShadow

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Organizr is useless with pgshield enabled, you'll need to disable shield for anything you add to it.

If you're on 8.6.5 you can exempt an app in the shield menu

bykiss

Blitz 3rd Class
but if you remove pgshield how to protect apps, is there a way to have Oauth when connecting outside organizr like radarr.website.com and disable it (or use another protection) when connecting from organizr.website.com/#radarr

introvertmouse

Blitz Sergeant
but if you remove pgshield how to protect apps, is there a way to have Oauth when connecting outside organizr like radarr.website.com and disable it (or use another protection) when connecting from organizr.website.com/#radarr
so Rocker from discord explained this to me. not sure it is what you want

so i wanted netdata that displays all the server info behind oauth so i activated it

when i activated it it also put organizr behind oauth, i wanted to remove just oauth from organizr only

to do this remove the oauth label in portainer and redploy

introvertmouse

Blitz Sergeant
If I do this, oauth will be removed from organizr and from direct link (netdata.website.com), while I want only to remove it from organizr
i have disabled only on organizer while netdata is behind auth, just tested. let me know if you need help

bykiss

Blitz 3rd Class
This is Labels for netdata in portainer, if I remove the oauth it will be removed for both organizr and direct access
Am I missing something ? maybe I should add another label for organizr only like (treafik.organizr.frontend...)

introvertmouse

Blitz Sergeant
This is Labels for netdata in portainer, if I remove the oauth it will be removed for both organizr and direct access
Am I missing something ? maybe I should add another label for organizr only like (treafik.organizr.frontend...)

View attachment 3537
remove the second line only and redeploy container in portainer. rocker in discord showed me this trick works like a charm. i wanted organizr for my tld but only the main apps are abled to be disabled not the community apps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.