What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved pgblitz only synching to tdrive

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.

r0x0r316

PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
I have pgblitz running since quiete a while now without any problems but recently i decided to move some of my sections to the higher file limit gdrive instead of tdrive. So i made a dir on gcrypt for that section manually moved some files there and it appeared in my unionfs under /mnt/unionfs/newsection but when downloading files for that section, pgblitz always creates the same dir on tdrive and moves the downloaded files there. is that the expected behavior and what can i do to accomplish my use case?

r0x0r316

For anyone trying something similiar in the future. Pgblitz is only uploading to tdrive by design. You have to switch to pgmove for gdrive uploading. So in order to solve this i created a seperate service from the default pgblitz.service and let it run a slightly modified pgmove.sh that does itself sources cloneclean.sh which has to be modified aswell. the modification is needed in order for the normal pgblitz to function without interruptions. I created a seperat downloads folder under /mnt/gdrivedownloads aswell as a /mnt/gdrivemove so after changing the mentioned scripts to point to those directories and my postprocessing script in sabnzbd to move files to gdrivedownloads the upload worked as expected :D

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.