What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion PGBlitz Encrypted not using Tdrive

dallensmith

FreeLancer
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
I have installed installed pgblitz and thought I had everything running normally, but looking at my Tdrive shows it isnt working
It is empty and not files are being moved to it
when I do this:
touch /mnt/move/test.cron && ls -lah /mnt/unionfs/
the file shows up in the tdrive

Also in PGUI it still has my edition as NOT-SET

also has these warnings:

==> /plexguide/logs/pg.log <==
INFO - Ansible Role Folders Started
19/06/2019 17:53:23 INFO - Ansible Role Folders Started

==> /plexguide/logs/pgblitz.log <==

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-gcrypt.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/20 02:32:15 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/21 05:13:52 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gcrypt: Invalid argument

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-gdrive.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/20 02:32:15 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/21 05:13:52 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-tcrypt.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/20 02:32:15 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tcrypt: Invalid argument
2019/06/21 04:44:05 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tcrypt: Invalid argument

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-tdrive.log <==
2019/06/19 22:51:41 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/19 23:45:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/20 02:32:15 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/21 04:50:58 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument
2019/06/21 05:13:52 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument

M

MrDoob

sudo rm -rf /var/plexguide/logs/rclone-*.log
Thats remove the files how is printing the. Fails

Next is

echo "PGBlitz /w Encryption" > /var/plexguide/pg.transport

That's past the Transport Option in the UI ;)

Next is

sudo docker restart pgui

Next is

touch /mnt/move/cron.test && ls -la /mnt/tdrive

Next is open the drive.google page and check the uploaded files

If encrypted then you see ^^ like this ^^

Hayzhsbua7wh2bd76dwjbwoz6xwjw8dw

If uncrypted then you see the real name of the file.

If nothing show up

Redeploy the transport and remove the service keys over the interface of PGClone

And create new one ..

Remove the old one on the TDrive you set up and past the new one inside the members

Please beware.. use the right permissions on the Tdrive ..

M

MrDoob

You past this line inside a putty *?*

echo "PGBlitz /w Encryption" > /var/plexguide/pg.transport

And.refreshed the PGui page *?* and still NOT-SET *?*

M

MrDoob

ls -lah /mnt/unionfs

Is the file there all works ;)

you can made a screenshot of this one

sudo service pgblitz status
sudo service tdrive status
sudo service tcrypt status

And

ls -lah /mnt/unionfs

dallensmith

FreeLancer
ok, i have pgui saying the version now, but thats not really the issue, dont really care what it says as long as everything is working properly
No downloads are going to the tdrive
I feel like this is something wrong with the paths or folders
here is the screenshot you requested

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.