What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion PG9 Feedback Forum

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Yes , I remember this issue. I'll get it fixed.

I've also noticed a major problem with moving and having partial files.

'One Piece - S19E86 - Dark King'\''s Direct Precepts! The Battle Against Katakuri Turns Around HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E86 - Dark King'\''s Direct Precepts! The Battle Against Katakuri Turns Around HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E87 - He Finally Returns! Sanji, the Man Who Stops the Yonko HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E87 - He Finally Returns! Sanji, the Man Who Stops the Yonko HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E88 - Lurking in the Darkness! Assassin Attacks Luffy! HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E88 - Lurking in the Darkness! Assassin Attacks Luffy! HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E89 - A Man'\''s Resolution! Katakuri'\''s Life-Risking Great Match HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E89 - A Man'\''s Resolution! Katakuri'\''s Life-Risking Great Match HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E90 - Wake Up! To Cross over the Strongest Kenbunshoku HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E90 - Wake Up! To Cross over the Strongest Kenbunshoku HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E91 - A God Speed Fist! New Gear 4 Activation! HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E92 - Finally, It'\''s Over! The Climax of the Intense Fight against Katakuri! HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E93 - A Desperate Situation! The Iron-Tight Entrapment of Luffy! HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E93 - A Desperate Situation! The Iron-Tight Entrapment of Luffy! HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E94 - Pulling Back from the Brink! The Formidable Reinforcements – Germa! HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E95 - The Last Hope! The Sun Pirates Emerge! HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E96 - A Captivating Flavor! Sanji'\''s Cake of Happiness! HDTV-720p.mkv'
'One Piece - S19E96 - A Captivating Flavor! Sanji'\''s Cake of Happiness! HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E97 - The Man of Humanity and Justice! Jinbe, a Desperate Massive Ocean Current HDTV-720p.mkv.partial~'
'One Piece - S19E98 - Time for Farewell! Pudding’s One Last Request! HDTV-720p.mkv'

Even though pgui has nothing to move. They do all seem empty when I look, might be a cleanup issue?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I spent a few hours on this and came out more confused than when I went in :D I played around with head +2/3 etc but I found that when trying that I just got a bunch of "Directory not found" errors in pgblitz.log. I'm also pretty confused about why there needs to be _.temp_list & .transfer_list as they seem to feed in to each other.

Finally, can anyone shed some light on what this snippet of code is doing? I've been through it over and over and can't quite figure it out exactly. It could be part of the problem/solution.

Bash:
while read p; do
  sed -i "/^$p\b/Id" /pg/logs/.temp_list
done </pg/logs/.transfer_list
i had to reverse blitz because it was on the wrong version. there is a v90 there now.

zerith

Donor
Just thought I'd list issues of where we stand so nothing gets missed. If I did however miss something just tell me to add :)

1) Files gets moved into folder with same name as the file i.e /pg/unity/movies/The_Dark_Knight_BluRay-480p.mvk/The_Dark_Knight_BluRay-480p.mvk
2) Only one file gets uploaded at a time
3) Partial files are uploaded and because its folders as per 1, cannot be replaced by sonarr

Traktuner

Just tried to install v901 the first time on Debian 10.1 VM - for V9 I would expect it to support the newest Debian OS
Had to manually install docker, Then the setup finally started.
But it couldn't install docker:
The repository 'https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu buster Release' does not have a release file.
Failed to start docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
So I guess the correct repository for docker is missing and has to be implemented in the installer (debian, not ubuntu ...)
My findings so far ;-)
Thank you and keep up the great work!

zerith

Donor
For a temporary fix for the upload of incomplete files I did the follow update on transfer.sh

Changed
find /pg/transfer/ -type f > /pg/logs/.temp_list
to
find /pg/transfer/ -type f -not -name "*partial~" -not -name ".fuse_hidden**" > /pg/logs/.temp_list

clinch123

The Newb
So I found a bug with the emby config. For the life of me I cant find how the variables are getting into the .yml file, so maybe someone here can make the correction. Getting the below error because computer = way to picky sometimes. Somehow a tab got into the file and its throwing everything off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ERROR! Syntax Error while loading YAML.
found character '\t' that cannot start any token

The error appears to have been in '/pg/apps/programs/emby/app.yml': line 45, column 1, but may
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

- '/pg/unity:/unity'
- '/pg:/pg'
^ here
There appears to be a tab character at the start of the line.

YAML does not use tabs for formatting. Tabs should be replaced with spaces.

For example:
- name: update tooling
vars:
version: 1.2.3
# ^--- there is a tab there.

Should be written as:
- name: update tooling
vars:
version: 1.2.3
# ^--- all spaces here.

sh1ny

@clinch123 There's definitely a tab in /pg/apps/programs/emby/app.yml:45 as seen in this PR:

You can simply erase all characters prior to that - in any text editor and ident that line with spaces to match a line before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin9705 PG Script Questions & Bugs 1
Escondido Blitz Apps 1
Whatdafuq Ideas & Suggestions 2