What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion PG using only Plex & Team Drive

LeonVincent

Hi all,

I would like to set up a PG install running Plex and using a Team Drive as Media Source – I don‘t need automatic Radarr/Sonarr (so more or less read-only).

I‘ve tried twice now, and only managed to have my gdrive show up in unionfs, tdrive not being added for some reason. I know the wili says that gdrive is needed for tdrive, but I would most like it, if everything happens on my Team Drive.

Can anybody guide me through the install process?

Ps.: Working with PlexGuide is my first foray into Linux-territory, so please dumb it down a bit if you‘re a pro. Thanks!

introvertmouse

After reading a little bit, I guess using PGBlitz instead of Move should do the trick, will try when I have time.
Correct : ) PGBlitz is for TDrive/Team Drive and Move for GDrive/Google Drive
The new setup is super easy. You should be up in running once you deploy PGBlitz.
Good Luck

LeonVincent

Yes, it was easy and is running well – thanks!

I should probably open a new thread for this next question but, is there a way to change the plexguide folder location on my Google Drive?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Correct : ) PGBlitz is for TDrive/Team Drive and Move for GDrive/Google Drive
The new setup is super easy. You should be up in running once you deploy PGBlitz.
Good Luck
do you like it? haven't had much feed back on it; gotta make a few visual tweaks, but no bad reports haha :D

tonycfromit

Respected Member
Staff
do you like it? haven't had much feed back on it; gotta make a few visual tweaks, but no bad reports haha :D

How would one go about installing the PGBlitz version and then turning off blitz for a read-only (or RW if you are only adding subs and not data) UnionFS with the combined G and T drives, like the RO server option that used to exist? I

f this is too difficult I will continue on with blitz, but if I could get rid of one less bit of overhead on the server in question it would be helpful. Preferably, it would be something I could do myself so that I can learn as well as not hassle the devs for a feature so few people use.

Otherwise, everything is working perfectly for me currently!

introvertmouse

So the new install for Blitz and Move work great - only issue I have is reading (my eyes could be better lol) I need a larger terminal screen and all would be good : )
I have moved over to Blitz, havent tested a lot but works great and install easily.
I like the direction the project is going : ) Also tested back up and restore, works great no issues from my end. I moved both my servers to cloud on hetzner.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
How would one go about installing the PGBlitz version and then turning off blitz for a read-only (or RW if you are only adding subs and not data) UnionFS with the combined G and T drives, like the RO server option that used to exist? I

f this is too difficult I will continue on with blitz, but if I could get rid of one less bit of overhead on the server in question it would be helpful. Preferably, it would be something I could do myself so that I can learn as well as not hassle the devs for a feature so few people use.

Otherwise, everything is working perfectly for me currently!
So the new install for Blitz and Move work great - only issue I have is reading (my eyes could be better lol) I need a larger terminal screen and all would be good : )
I have moved over to Blitz, havent tested a lot but works great and install easily.
I like the direction the project is going : ) Also tested back up and restore, works great no issues from my end. I moved both my servers to cloud on hetzner.
Good copy. Thanks, thanks for the feedback.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Yes, it was easy and is running well – thanks!

I should probably open a new thread for this next question but, is there a way to change the plexguide folder location on my Google Drive?
Nope. Everything points to that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors