What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion PG 9 beta install problem

motu

Donor
PG Version
PG 9 Beta
Mount Type
Local Drives
Server Type
Local - Virtual Machine
I am running Debian 9 on a vIrtual machine (Parallels 15) on a macbook. I cannot get PG 9 to install. it always fails. Will PG 9 not work in debian?

motu

Donor
Apparently it won’t install on Ubuntu in parallels on a Mac either. Maybe it’s a parallels issue.

benamira

Donor
the PG9 feedback forum has dissapeared...
It had several bugs documented and tests from users, but for some reason, it has been deleted.
The situation right now is that there is no more activity on this project, i would recommend to stay in 8.6.5 for now.
Maybe someone will retake it in the coming days/weeks/months....

the PG9 feedback forum has dissapeared...
It had several bugs documented and tests from users, but for some reason, it has been deleted.
The situation right now is that there is no more activity on this project, i would recommend to stay in 8.6.5 for now.
Maybe someone will retake it in the coming days/weeks/months....
I also came here to report a beta bug, but as you say, the forum for PG9 Beta is gone. It should have been here https://pgblitz.com/threads/pg9-feedback-forum.5285/ but it isn't. Last post from @Admin9705 is from september 7th, so I'm not sure what's happening there either. If the project has been abandoned or not, it's hard to say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.